GDT: Rangers vs Kitty Cats - "Goalies With 'Lu' In Their Names" Edition -3/10/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We apparently got McLeod for heart and effort and I've yet to see him do anything but loaf around and stare off into space.

But he's always standing in the defensive zone so AV probably thinks he's responsible.

Reactions: nyrage

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
This team has to be one of the worst defensive teams of the era. They've given up 3 or more in something like 20 of the last 24 games. Obviously, this seasons Islanders are worse though.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
We apparently got McLeod for heart and effort and I've yet to see him do anything but loaf around and stare off into space.

But he's always standing in the defensive zone so AV probably thinks he's responsible.

He loafs around so much, man. I can't stand him. He's so lazy. It's like Kevin Hayes with a negative talent level. Kevin can loaf around sometimes, but he's also talented.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don't really have a problem with that third goal. They got a favorable rebound on a tough shot.

Sometimes, the other team just scores.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX

Most useless player since Brashear. I dare not insult Glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad