GDT: Rangers vs Flyers - The "I Might Not Be Awake to Post the GDT On Time, So Here It Is" Edition - 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
@nevesis I honestly dont see any unjustified critic towards Hank today. He seemed unfocused lately and it has affected his game. It is like you say, he is just human and the situation around the team is going to affect him. It is unfortunate that all of this happened in a season where he arguably was playing the best hockey of his career. It is not his faul and it is hard to watch but it is what it is.

I am positive that under a new coach and a new exciting roster he will feel rejuvenated and lead us to glory.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I honestly couldn't care less who they trade at this point, even Hank. He's not the biggest problem obviously, but still... I don't care anymore.

Reactions: pld459666

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
@nevesis I honestly dont see any unjustified critic towards Hank today. He seemed unfocused lately and it has affected his game. It is like you say, he is just human and the situation around the team is going to affect him. It is unfortunate that all of this happened in a season where he arguably was playing the best hockey of his career. It is not his faul and it is hard to watch but it is what it is.

I am positive that under a new coach and a new exciting roster he will feel rejuvenated and lead us to glory.

If they sell off and rebuild like they say they will, he'll be ready to retire by the time the team is ready to compete.

Reactions: Hellion

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
I love Gilmour but sometimes he shoots for the sake of shooting. Love the idea of using his speed to get the puck to the net but jesus its like he just wants to shoot ALL the time.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

I wasn’t referring to just today, but a certain segment of the fan base that blames him for the teams troubles, not only this season but recent ones.

It exists and it’s out there in many different forums, not just this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad