GDT: Rangers vs Flyers - The "I Might Not Be Awake to Post the GDT On Time, So Here It Is" Edition - 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
After yesterday's death stare AV probably decided to leave him stranded out there
AV is punishing him because according to AV, it's all Hank's fault.

Matter of fact, Hank sucks since AV made that comment.

If this is punishment for yesterday I really hope Hank pulls a Roy and requests a trade from this joke of an Organization.
We don't deserve him

Reactions: TheKingsCourt

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
What did he say?

Just talking about how this year the team wasn't good enough and Hank held them up and brought them to a wild card spot through sheer ability and will and that games like this reminds everyone how good he's been over the past 13 years

Reactions: Siddi

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
If AV is the coach next year I won’t buy the NHL package. I can live with a rebuild and a new coach but I’m done worn this clown and his “system” and “stats package”
Look at arizona and carolina the past couple years.. They dont have talent, they lose, but their players left everything on the ice.. Meanwhile our guys are all just out for an afternoon skate

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
If I were Hank I would ask them to find me a contender and make it happen. Not saying he had a good day, but overall, I watch 90% of the games and rarely feel that Lundqvist is the problem, or even responsible for many goals.

I said this in yesterday’s game thread but it isn’t that we lose. It’s how we lose. I think Hank could deal with staying through a rebuild and bad teams if we lost with dignity and didn’t look like such trash most nights. But this isn’t an overmatched team playing the best it can but falling short. This is a bad team, playing bad hockey, and getting bad results. Much harder to cheer for.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Lol for over a decade so many have called for a rebuild, two weeks into it people are freaking out...

Losing isn’t pretty. ;)
Well said. time will tell. JG and the scouts literally control the destiny of this team at this point

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
As good as Hank was for a stretch he was awful last year awful the first month of this year and has been awful since right before the all star game. The good play is a lot less than the bad.

I think he’s tired. I don’t think he trusts the system so he’s guessing more than he should instead of squaring up. But he’s not sharp and he’s not competing.

These next couple seasons could be really ugly for him. Best thing that can happen is shesterkin coming in and being great while starting 40% of games

Reactions: The S5

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Would in no way bet against that scenario
uhKBeLK.gif

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
And three bad games.

Either he's mentally not there or being overplayed. Either way, all roads lead back to one man.

Or the team in front of him bleeds HDSC’s and he can only do so much?

It’s both mentally draining knowing your team is depleted from injuries, AND everyone on the roster is trash, oh and your coach sucks and calls you out in the media even though you’re the entire reason the team is still in the hunt for the playoffs.

AV will be gone in the off-season and this team will look drastically different.

I can’t f***ing wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad