Rangers Season Ticket Holders #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Hmmm, I just double-checked my email, including the spam folder. Didn't get anything. Maybe I got my point across? Doubt it, but you never know.

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
A little late to the party here, so I apologize if this has been covered already: Is this the first season that we are NOT getting the 10% off on playoff tickets if we renew for the following season? I was on vacation when I did it and didn't read the fine print. Thanks in advance.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
A little late to the party here, so I apologize if this has been covered already: Is this the first season that we are NOT getting the 10% off on playoff tickets if we renew for the following season? I was on vacation when I did it and didn't read the fine print. Thanks in advance.

You already got the 10 percent discount.... If you decided NOT to renew, you were required to pay for all 16 home games up front at a higher price...

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Yikes. That's awful. Those prices seemed pretty non discounted to me!

Well, they will charge what the market will bear...
Just look at what they are charging for tickets next year. Double-digit increases for most seating categories...

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
2017 Home Opener

Looks like the 2017 home opener will be Friday, October 13 or Saturday, October 14 as the Garden is booked October 11,12 & 15.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007

I seem to remember one other year in the recent run where the Rangers didn't offer the 10% discount. I think it was one of the years where the Rangers only got to the second round.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Looks like the 2017 home opener will be Friday, October 13 or Saturday, October 14 as the Garden is booked October 11,12 & 15.

Would not be surprised if they begin on the road this year. Every year since MSG renovations they have started at home. That's been the last 3 years. I think they'll begin on the road this time around.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Would not be surprised if they begin on the road this year. Every year since MSG renovations they have started at home. That's been the last 3 years. I think they'll begin on the road this time around.

This past year was the first time they opened at home since the 07-08 season.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I looked at the Nashville tix for a lark. Ouch.

Your post made me curious. Ouch is right.... I actually saw the Isles beat the Preds in OT back in April while visiting relocated friends. Bridgestone is a cool arena.

I'd be selling Game 3 in a heartbeat if I had them. I'd probably sell Game 4 as soon as each team won a game. I'd keep game 6.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Your post made me curious. Ouch is right.... I actually saw the Isles beat the Preds in OT back in April while visiting relocated friends. Bridgestone is a cool arena.

I'd be selling Game 3 in a heartbeat if I had them. I'd probably sell Game 4 as soon as each team won a game. I'd keep game 6.

It's extremely difficult to sell their tickets. No hard copy tix, no PDF, and you can't transfer. The only way of selling tickets is if you screenshot the QR code day of and send to someone. Some platforms may allow it but I think StubHub you have to be a big time seller.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
It's extremely difficult to sell their tickets. No hard copy tix, no PDF, and you can't transfer. The only way of selling tickets is if you screenshot the QR code day of and send to someone. Some platforms may allow it but I think StubHub you have to be a big time seller.

Maybe the playoffs are different, but my buddy bought PDF tickets via Stubhub three rows off the glass for that regular season Isles game.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Maybe the playoffs are different, but my buddy bought PDF tickets via Stubhub three rows off the glass for that regular season Isles game.

I think they allowed you to transfer and sell on Ticket Exchane during the regular season but shut that all down during the playoffs. Not sure about PDF's during the regular season.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Ugh. Missed this. Any idea if it will go on this weekend?

No idea. It ran today from 11-6. I only found out last second from a friend. They had hats ranging from $10-$15 including World Cup of hockey hats, the playoff hats they wore in the locker room, 90th anniversary hats, and some beanies. They had blank replica jerseys in the pink hockey fights cancer, camo, and st Patrick's day colors for $70. They had the customized authentics for $170. Official game pucks for $10. A lot of t-shirts for $10-$15 including some player tees. There were some decent deals but nothing I'd go out of my way for IMO.

And for ***** and giggles, they were selling the refillable souvenir soda cups they had at concession stands for $5 lol

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Just an FYI StubHub does not seem to work in China (I get a quick access denied error rather than the usual server stopped responding notice) but Ticketmaster does. Have to get used to using Bing for search when default is Google. This site loads slow but oddly enough wikipedia loads very quickly even though it's supposedly blocked.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Just wondering if I make a payment today on my plan (the same value as the next due on 6/1) will it bump back the next payment date to 7/1? I've always let it autopay, but I want to use one of my other cards on file.

4mattylights

Apr 26, 2016
Some great deals in the garden store. 50% off jerseys, locker room t's for $10, knit hats $15, as well as a bunch of other random sales racks.

Said they don't see this promotion ending anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad