Rangers Season Ticket Holders #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I am so temped to write back a nasty response. They really have some ****ing nerve.
Feel free to copy paste my standard reply:

"Hey <REPNAME>, sounds like a great idea. But you don't need my help, just have MSG donate the tickets to those kids directly since you can't sell them anyways.

Best,
FLYLine27
LGR!! "

NY Liberty must be having a really bad gate this year, I notice that the WNBA does not seem to publish game by game attendance numbers. It's got to be something like 6,000 per game

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Not dropping ALL season tickets... maybe people who want to go from 4 tickets down to 2.

I've been told you have until the renewal deadline to let them know if you want to reduce the number of tickets on your account. If you renew, you've renewed them all.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I've been told you have until the renewal deadline to let them know if you want to reduce the number of tickets on your account. If you renew, you've renewed them all.

Yeah, the time to drop was back when you had to renew. You're only moving your seats or adding on through this process.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Feel free to copy paste my standard reply:

"Hey <REPNAME>, sounds like a great idea. But you don't need my help, just have MSG donate the tickets to those kids directly since you can't sell them anyways.

Best,
FLYLine27
LGR!! "

NY Liberty must be having a really bad gate this year, I notice that the WNBA does not seem to publish game by game attendance numbers. It's got to be something like 6,000 per game
Maybe having the team be run by a guy who repeatedly sexually harassed a woman and had her fired when she rejected his advances wasn't such a great idea?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The limited window of 2 months! This is the biggest load of **** I've seen from a sports team. They want STH to foot the bill on local organizations that they "work with".

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
That Liberty ticket donation thing honestly blows my mind, and that's with the full expectation of Dolan etc being pure slime.

I wonder if a good reporter has ever considered writing a story on this (or if they even know about it). Can't you imagine a headline on Deadspin: "MSG pimps out STHs to donate tickets to kids that they can just donate themselves"?

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
That Liberty ticket donation thing honestly blows my mind, and that's with the full expectation of Dolan etc being pure slime.

I wonder if a good reporter has ever considered writing a story on this (or if they even know about it). Can't you imagine a headline on Deadspin: "MSG pimps out STHs to donate tickets to kids that they can just donate themselves"?

But I wonder if doing so would result in a revocation of media credentials... So a reporter may have to weight the reward versus the risk...

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Just got my Knicks reloc appt. Tuesday 9 am

Great. I'll be in London all next week.

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
But I wonder if doing so would result in a revocation of media credentials... So a reporter may have to weight the reward versus the risk...

I doubt Deadspin is a credentialed media member at MSG. Seriously, I bet a quick email to them would get a story out. If I was a STH I'd be happy to do it. Hell, PM me to flip me the email they send out and I'll route it to them or someone similar myself.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Knicks relocation language:

Add-Ons:

If you’ve indicated interest in additional seats, information regarding your specific appointment time will be communicated shortly after the relocation process is complete. Note, additional seats will be offered at the higher new sales price.

Looks like if you add seats, they would be at a higher price (for the same category).

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Just got the email today going Wednesday at 3:00pm. Anyone go yet and know what's available?

complete waste of time. Clearly, they chopped up non-renewals into halfs and minis.

Interesting that you have option of downgrading to halfs and minis (I think)

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Has anyone sat in the folding chair sections directly behind the basket? Lol. They are floor seats.. roughly 10-15 rows behind the basket. Anyone have any opinions on these seats for basketball? Thanks in advance.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Knicks relocation language:

Add-Ons:

If you’ve indicated interest in additional seats, information regarding your specific appointment time will be communicated shortly after the relocation process is complete. Note, additional seats will be offered at the higher new sales price.

Looks like if you add seats, they would be at a higher price (for the same category).

Do you expect the same thing to happen for the Rangers?

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
Has anyone sat in the folding chair sections directly behind the basket? Lol. They are floor seats.. roughly 10-15 rows behind the basket. Anyone have any opinions on these seats for basketball? Thanks in advance.

I guess everyone is a 200, 300, and 400 section seater here. Lol

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I guess everyone is a 200, 300, and 400 section seater here. Lol

I've sat in them twice (not as a season ticket holder). I thought they were pretty good view-wise (though my preference would be sideline). That said, being a heftier guy, I thought the folding chairs offered a little less shoulder room than other seats I've had around the arena.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
I've sat in them twice (not as a season ticket holder). I thought they were pretty good view-wise (though my preference would be sideline). That said, being a heftier guy, I thought the folding chairs offered a little less shoulder room than other seats I've had around the arena.

Interesting... I never thought about shoulder room. I would think folding chairs would overall offer u more space... thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad