Pre-Game Talk: Rangers in Ottawa, Wednesday 7:00 pm on SportsNet

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
great moves he is transitioning well after spending some time in the AHL. He looks more confident
Its these types of plays that make him special and can make this team good. If he plays like this consistently then they can have two pairs that never get stuck in their zone as long as Karlsson keeps recovering. The teams strategy should be a puck posession one when you have this kindof talent and breakout ability from the back end. The old roster with Methot, Boro and Phaneuf on the left was a good one to play the left wing lock step up. But with this new roster that is not this teams strength, time for Boucher to show us how smart he is and change the design of this team. Time to adjust, if he cant he really is a one trick pony and this current roster is garbage for the counter attack.

If he cant adjust its a sure fire sign they need a new coach IMHO. He appears smart, but very stubborn and it could be the end of him. I am more than willing to see if he can make the adjustment.

Also Burrows > Dumont in a big way. Get that plug Dumont off this team he sucks, brings nothing to the table much rather see Dido, Gagner or White get a chance on the RW.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Its these types of plays that make him special and can make this team good. If he plays like this consistently then they can have two pairs that never get stuck in their zone as long as Karlsson keeps recovering. The teams strategy should be a puck posession one when you have this kindof talent and breakout ability from the back end. The old roster with Methot, Boro and Phaneuf on the left was a good one to play the left wing lock step up. But with this new roster that is not this teams strength, time for Boucher to show us how smart he is and change the design of this team. Time to adjust, if he cant he really is a one trick pony and this current roster is garbage for the counter attack.

If he cant adjust its a sure fire sign they need a new coach IMHO. He appears smart, but very stubborn and it could be the end of him. I am more than willing to see if he can make the adjustment.

Also Burrows > Dumont in a big way. Get that plug Dumont off this team he sucks, brings nothing to the table much rather see Dido, Gagner or White get a chance on the RW.
Dumont has been decent in a few games. He was really good in Anaheim and LA.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
So the sens break up Ryan Brassard Stone go into a slump. Sens find a new line that can dominate and create matchup problems and people want to break it up again. I just dont get it.
I hear you, but I think Stone will have the same success no matter who he plays with, and so we could for example reunite him with Brassard and Ryan (since we know that worked), and then have Duchene with Smith and Hoff or Dzingel on a second line.

Brassard has completely disappeared and so he could use some help to male him useful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad