GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
Good season boiz. Come back next year with a stronger start. I'm proud of players like Weegar and Petrovic's second half. Our bottom pair looked concerning but they were strong.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
We should be play better next Season then we doesnt have hope on other Teams. We should do it like Toronto, i mean the have a good core, Veteran mix and skill and a starting Goalie with a heck of a Season that took them into the PO. Not the help of other Teams.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The Panthers will have the most regulation losses of the 9 teams that were in the race, but they have more regulation wins than everyone in the East other than Boston, Washington, and Tampa. Currently tied with Toronto.

Doesn't mean anything now, but if they can start better next year, maybe they won't have to go on a crazy run that's tough to sustain. Still want to see that TB/Fla series.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
AHL team with a hart winner. If only Edmonton wasn't clueless they would have finished last. Hall deserved it though.
He might not even win the Hart, it will be MacKinnon if the Avs win tonight, Giroux has also had a better season, but I could see Hall winning if the Avs lose tonight.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
The Panthers will have the most regulation losses of the 9 teams that were in the race, but they have more regulation wins than everyone in the East other than Boston, Washington, and Tampa. Currently tied with Toronto.

Doesn't mean anything now, but if they can start better next year, maybe they won't have to go on a crazy run that's tough to sustain. Still want to see that TB/Fla series.

Still waiting for that series too.....

Reactions: Vilam

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
They wer never winning this game to start with no wins against playoff teams since February 11th.
Hmm, didn't know they were that bad vs. good teams for almost two months.
I'm sure Panther fans are hoping NYR has bad luck in the lottery :popcorn:Said this to Canes fans on their page.
I think the non playoff teams should all have an equal draw for the top pick. Would eliminate all this "tank" talk, real or imagined, and doesn't penalize a team for finishing 9-10th in their conference.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I’m happy the cats turned their season around. There was a point where they were literally laughed at and unwatchable THIS season. Nice rebound season after last year’s in-house drama.

Daddy was a hell of a pickup. He was huge down the stretch. I’m looking forward to next season.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad