GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
The guys said it the games against Ottawa and Edmonton was our faith and yeah i know our start was the biggest issue.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Meh only reason they are still in it is the lost points against Edmonton and Ottawa.

Sigh. Not this again!

There were multiple games we lost this year! The Ottawa/Edmonton games were in the middle of an incredible run we have had since ASB. We weren't going to win every game after the All Star Break. We also beat teams in that run, where we had no business beating. There is a lot of parity in the league. Anyteam can beat any other team. Our crappy start has far more to do with us missing, than a couple of losses in an overall very hot run we were having.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Sigh. Not this again!

There were multiple games we lost this year! The Ottawa/Edmonton games were in the middle of an incredible run we have had since ASB. We weren't going to win every game after the All Star Break. We also beat teams in that run, where we had no business beating. There is a lot of parity in the league. Anyteam can beat any other team. Our crappy start has far more to do with us missing, than a couple of losses in an overall very hot run we were having.

You completly skip the last part of the post before huh?

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Oh well thats hockey season in general for me aswell.

To bad i actually liked our chances a week or so ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad