GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If we got in the 8th spot and everyone else ended as is today.

Would we have WSH 1st round? Or TB? When we won the division we got the lowest seed from the other division, is that still applicable?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
If we got in the 8th spot and everyone else ended as is today.

Would we have WSH 1st round? Or TB? When we won the division we got the lowest seed from the other division, is that still applicable?

1st in conference gets 2nd wildcard
2nd in conference gets 1st wildcard
Seeds 2 and 3 of same division play each other.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
OMG what a Night. Columbus loose again, Vanek is the PO Curse. :D Carolina beat New Jersey in a real Battle and Goalie show, that was a tight Game as you can expected.
And we win against Buffalo as expected with everyone out also the Islanders lost. So we have a small gap downwards and already in the Spot for the last 2 Spots.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
epic collapse for columbus here. I wont call the devils a collapse though cause they're not good and I never expected them to make the playoffs. they are just so underwhelming to the eye test. they'll probably make it just because of how ahead of the game they are but they aren't a playoff team. I also said that about us though so what the f*** do I know ;)

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
What counts in the Wild card race, wins, goal scored, im compartion of 8-9 Placed teams. Already forgot that Point, that rule not so interisting for Panther Fans. :D
Cause NHL. com swtiched in the last Hours, 8-9 placed Teams carolina hold now the 8th place.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
What counts in the Wild card race, wins, goal scored, im compartion of 8-9 Placed teams. Already forgot that Point, that rule not so interisting for Panther Fans. :D
Cause NHL. com swtiched in the last Hours, 8-9 placed Teams carolina hold now the 8th place.
pretty sure its ROW. which means we hold the keys to the castle.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
Never too late to join the dark side.
if the dark side is us making the playoffs sign my ass up. I freakin need this. I don't think our roster can withstand any team let alone the bolts but who knows. maybe a key injury here or there and if we bring up borg, we might just have a semblance of a linup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad