GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Live look at Blue Jackets fans right now

mfw-someone-with-bad-breath-talks-to-me-92421.gif

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I'm gonna make a prediction and say the Devils fall out of the wild card. They have 18 remaining games 15 of which are against current playoff teams or teams knocking on the door of the wild card such as the Islanders. Their remaining schedule is brutal. I also think their young guns will tire out such as Hirchier as they are not used to playing a full NHL.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I'm gonna make a prediction and say the Devils fall out of the wild card. They have 18 remaining games 15 of which are against current playoff teams or teams knocking on the door of the wild card such as the Islanders. Their remaining schedule is brutal. I also think their young guns will tire out such as Hirchier as they are not used to playing a full NHL.

Yeah

Hall is carrying that team on his back and has been doing so for a while now. If he gets cold, which will eventually happen, the wheels could come off fast.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Well the "improbable" has happened and we officially control our own destiny having games in hand on all surrounding. Even if Philly wins Sunday, no?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
We could be in a playoff spot as soon as Sunday.

Crazy that we aren't losing a game in hand through next week.

Again, one of the games we aren't making up till the last day but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad