GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I'm telling you, Vegas is taking revenge on us for Gallant, Smith and Marchy. They constantly keep helping our opponents.

The Devils still play Pittsburg twice, the Kings, the Sharks, Anahaim, the Rangers, Toronto, the Caps... I'd think that should lead to a few losses, but then what do I know? If they got hot or got their wakeup call with us and CBJ threatening their spot, we have a problem.

Last edited:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Four goals on eleven shots. ****ing Fleury.
Haula scores. Still over 25 minutes left... come on Vegas, you can do this!!! :nod:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Miller!! 4-2
Vegas is very much outshooting them, they just need to keep scoring.

EDIT: Third period, NJD makes it 5-2 :ha:

Last edited:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Vegas chose tonight to show that they are an expansion team......
They are missing Neal and Smith - that's two players from their top 6, plus a few depth guys including Subban as their backup G. It's understandable but comes at a terrible time for us.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Yeah, it sucks that New Jersey and Columbus keep winning but at the end of the day if we don't make it, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. You can't expect to start winning consistently after the All-Star break and make it. They've done a heck of a job making things interesting, but a lot will have to line up for us to pull this off. Everyone else is taking care of their own business, if we can't, that's on us. Personally, come the last week of the season, if we still have a shot to get in, I'll be happy.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Lose tonight and kiss the playoffs good bye. Don't care what anybody says, unless Columbus goes on a 3-4 game slide, this one is out of reach. Especially if Boston takes it to us tonight.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Yeah, it sucks that New Jersey and Columbus keep winning but at the end of the day if we don't make it, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. You can't expect to start winning consistently after the All-Star break and make it. They've done a heck of a job making things interesting, but a lot will have to line up for us to pull this off. Everyone else is taking care of their own business, if we can't, that's on us. Personally, come the last week of the season, if we still have a shot to get in, I'll be happy.
this. If we miss, its because we were terrible Oct-Dec. So many dropped points in games the Panthers were up by 2 early or against bad teams they couldn't score against. Going 0 for CBJ hasn't helped either.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Not sure what is better tonight that CBJ wins and Panthers or CBJ looseing. If CBJ loose tonight its gonna be a bit tougher and more Pressure. When CBJ wins its gonna be a 4 Teams race and then we stay on the wrong side of the ranks.
So Philli will play 150% tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad