Cut/Released: Raiders fire Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
It’s amazing how many mistakes got duplicated from his Denver run: staying up Belichick’s ass, loading the front office with his cronies. creating a locker room rift bringing in ex-pats everywhere, overestimating his tag as a QB guru, stagnant offense...

Sep 19, 2008
The more I research it the more I see how this AP hire can help the organization

They seemed too rigid under McDaniels. They weren't having fun. I was like "Why is it a big deal that there's a hoop in the locker room now" well it's because they were too cooped up with McDaniels who had a very strict way. I started paying attention more to what they were saying after he was gone and it felt like a better loose environment.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It’s amazing how many mistakes got duplicated from his Denver run: staying up Belichick’s ass, loading the front office with his cronies. creating a locker room rift bringing in ex-pats everywhere, overestimating his tag as a QB guru, stagnant offense...

The Jakobi Meyers singing has been the only good ex-patriots player who’s performed. Hoyer is trash Garrapollo is trash, Chandler Jones turned out to have a severe mental breakdown.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The more I research it the more I see how this AP hire can help the organization

They seemed too rigid under McDaniels. They weren't having fun. I was like "Why is it a big deal that there's a hoop in the locker room now" well it's because they were too cooped up with McDaniels who had a very strict way. I started paying attention more to what they were saying after he was gone and it felt like a better loose environment.
BB way is very negative. Without Brady it would not have worked. Everyone on eggshells. But, you do it/put up with it cause you win and your best player Brady did as well.
When they all leave BB, they have the same negative vibe in the building, but without the success. Again, whatever side of the ball you coach, you need to fix that side by year 2. Rex Ryan, Saleh did for the Jets when they arrived. McDaniel in Miami.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The Jakobi Meyers singing has been the only good ex-patriots player who’s performed. Hoyer is trash Garrapollo is trash, Chandler Jones turned out to have a severe mental breakdown.
Interesting that he’d even sign him after the bonehead gaffe the year prior.

Kind of like the Mets signing Buckner.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This is a nice touch. Good for him.

It's also just good to have guys who might get called up to play at any time be part of the full game day operation.

Reactions: Nakatomi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad