GDT: Quarter-final • Jan. 2 • Finland 8, Slovakia 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
I've said this before...

If Finland loses against Slovaks I won't be as bummed as I would be if it was against others. Only way Slovakia can win is by playing with out of their mind with full of passion and heart with lucky bounces for them.

Still I see this game to be Finland's easily. Aitakaluli will stop what ever they have in their sleeves and the offense takes care of the rest.

I say this honestly; good luck Slovaks, may the better team win. I hope game is decided by playing.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
I hope a decisive win for Finland, 5-2. I doubt it's a blowout, Slovakia should be pretty fired up.
edit: exited to see what Jurco brings to the table :)

TheFeistyFinn

Dec 31, 2011
If both teams play on normal level, Finland should win easily. You never know what happens tho :)
I predict 5-1 win for Finland

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
The WJCs are always a great time to broaden the horizons for us cheapskates. I've watched six games live over the past few days so far; two of them had English commentating, two Swedish, one Finnish and the last one was gibberish I presume was Czech.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Yep. Thanks. Swedish is the 2nd best option after English in streams if can't have Finnish.

Anyone else have this on Fasthockey?

Jan 02, 2012
05:00 PM HC Team Finland @ Team Slovakia
------> BLACKED OUT IN YOUR AREA <-------------

Country blocked in Finland possibly?

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
I've said this before...

If Finland loses against Slovaks I won't be as bummed as I would be if it was against others.

This. We should definitely win but if we lose then that's ok. I like Slovakia and at least we didn't lose against Sweden or Russia.

Anyway, Aitonkallipallio gets a shutout and Finland wins 4-0.

Muuri

Nov 14, 2009
I think Määttä is out for the rest of the tournament even if Finland makes the medal games. No official word, just a gut feeling for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad