Euro: QF: Czech Republic v Denmark, 7/3/2021

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Danish player seemed to fake a head injury vs Schick to get him carded. Another yellow for diving/embellishment not given.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Brathwaite, so nimble, great dribbler but the footy intelligence and overview of a toddler. Frustrating.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
wow, that was messy…

Danish players could barely walk in the end.

Not the best last 15 mins, and some weird subs.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I shouldn’t dislike seeing this but I really do. Please beat them in the semis, England/Ukraine.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Feels like the Czechs ran out of gas around minute 60 and tbh most of the Danish players did too outside of some subs like Poulsen. The Danes did seem to have far more chances against the Czechs than what England generated so I think they have a shot against England especially if they score first. The Danish attacking players have a chemistry that England don't. I assume it's from a better manager who has them playing faster but dunno.

It has to largely be the heat though. World Cup 2026 is gonna be a shitshow of low quality slow games as it's in the increasingly climate-changed North American summer

Reactions: QuietContrarian

member 305909

Once again: Denmark can beat England but only England can beat Italy/Spain.

I know, I'm taking tonight's match for granted but Ukraine beating England would be even a bigger surprise than the Swiss-France match.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
A real shame that an unfair goal separated these 2. Denmark looked good but what a different game we’d have if that first goal isn’t there.
Love and hate soccer at the same time.

Czechs deserved to make it to OT at the very least

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad