GDT: PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN, HENRIK!: Rangers @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This team has balls with Jam.

Ewww....
I like my rocky mountain oysters with cocktail sauce.

I feel bad for eating them when I'm in Colorado. Seems like the most inhumane way to get food from an animal. I try not to think about it too much.
Just watched the replays. I think that's the most fired up I've seen Schneids since he's been here, wow was he loving that win
He probably can't believe that he can allow 3 goals and win games haha. This is new territory for him.
I read this in Marty's voice while smoking a cigar.

90515.jpg
And that French accent too!

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
With the Rags, I hate the fans more.

I only get annoyed with all the lucky-goals the Rags seem to get.

But it's really the Fans, and Sam Rosen with his over-the-top goal-score call like it was the Cup-Winning Goal or something for EVERY SINGLE ONE! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I got a little nervous whenever the Rangers got a shot on goal after Boyle tied the game, also. Not because I was not confident in Cory, but because they seem to be able to score on fewer shots and get a lot of weird goals. Just like that Severson own goal, fluke bounce early in the 3rd.

Luckily that was their only fluke goal of the night.

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Yes and no...the Rangers really had their best five minutes of the game after that goal (well other than the OT five minutes).
Was talking about physicality.

Hall destroyed Zucc
Stafford put Zibanejad into the bench
Coleman murdered Fast at center ice

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Well for someone who's raging on estimates of rangers fan in our barn, I would avoid it

so having a different opinion than people who werent even there and telling the truth is raging now..... gotcha. i guess i could just be like everyone else and go off of what they saw on tv and how loud they felt rags fans were. that picture means nothing....... smh.

Reactions: Colin226

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
so having a different opinion than people who werent even there and telling the truth is raging now..... gotcha. i guess i could just be like everyone else and go off of what they saw on tv and how loud they felt rags fans were. that picture means nothing....... smh.
I'm obviously just f***ing around, I meant to say 60-40 rangers

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
i think quite a few of us (you, and myself included) are circlejerking way too hard on this topic that should just die - it's really irrelevant in hindsight and i feel stupider for contributing to it

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
More Chico just because :

serveimage

serveimage
This was my favorite Chico Eats segment. I love how he tries to sell how heavy the nachos are, when he's lifting them over his head. He even said something like ''They were heavier than the Stanley Cup!'' haha.

And Doc said he'd need belt loop after this, which I didn't even think of belt loop and thought for the longest time that he was saying a ''Belt lube'' haha.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
i think quite a few of us (you, and myself included) are **********ing way too hard on this topic that should just die - it's really irrelevant in hindsight and i feel stupider for contributing to it

its completely relevant. devils fans have been dealing with this bs for far too long. we finally outnumber them greatly and even our own fans wont admit it on here. too far up their own as*** to admit im right. i gave proof and now im 'raging' lol. you may say im biased towards the devils, whatever, but posters here are biased towards their buddies who make silly claims. so keep backing your friends up. its cool i get it. fact is devils fans outnumbered them by a lot. if they, and people like gross, keep telling me otherwise i will keep providing proof that they are wrong. ill concede maybe 75/25 but thats just me being nice. i saw it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This was my favorite Chico Eats segment. I love how he tries to sell how heavy the nachos are, when he's lifting them over his head. He even said something like ''They were heavier than the Stanley Cup!'' haha.

And Doc said he'd need belt loop after this, which I didn't even think of belt loop and thought for the longest time that he was saying a ''Belt lube'' haha.

In retrospect those nachoes are not good

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
If you know the Rangers suck clap your hands! If you know the Rangers suck clap your hands! If you know the Rangers suck, in '94 they bought a cup! If you know the Rangers suck clap your hands!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In retrospect those nachoes are not good
I liked them back in the day.

I don't know if they're good anymore, or if they even serve with all the new foodstands that I saw the last time I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad