PTD 2014 Thread

GFS

Apr 12, 2010
You can be the Phantoms. I'll list it in the draft table as PHI. I wanted to stick with NHL teams because I know the 3-letter acronyms for them.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
What is the time frame for this? Would like to start soon, so as to finish before the main ATD begins.

Also, please start a new PTD Draft thread when this draft begins, so draft list, rules, etc. can be found in the OP as was done for the first PTD in this thread.

Regarding voting/playoffs, I liked how the first PTD had a main polls winner and a GM's winner. Since there will be only 6 GMs this time, I'd like to suggest also conducting polls here on the ATD board for all regular ATDers to vote on. With this PTD ending right before the main ATD starts there will likely be a decent amount of traffic on the board. GM votes could still be used to determine playoff seeds.

GFS

Apr 12, 2010
What is the time frame for this? Would like to start soon, so as to finish before the main ATD begins.

Also, please start a new PTD Draft thread when this draft begins, so draft list, rules, etc. can be found in the OP as was done for the first PTD in this thread.

Regarding voting/playoffs, I liked how the first PTD had a main polls winner and a GM's winner. Since there will be only 6 GMs this time, I'd like to suggest also conducting polls here on the ATD board for all regular ATDers to vote on. With this PTD ending right before the main ATD starts there will likely be a decent amount of traffic on the board. GM votes could still be used to determine playoff seeds.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. It doesn't look like anyone else will be signing up, so we can move ahead with the draft. The draft will begin on Monday, November 24 at 6:00 PM EST. I created another PTD draft thread like last time and we will be implementing your suggestion to run polls on the ATD board as well.

The draft lottery has taken place at draftpicklottery.com with the following results:

nDCvinL.png

Feel free to make your pick if you're up. The draft clock does not begin until the start of the draft and all the participants have been PMed. Good luck everyone and may the best team win!

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
We also do a MLD, AAA and sometimes an AA and A draft each year. I had lots of fun doing the PTD this year and would love to do another 1 whenever it happens.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Well we do one atd a year

we should do a vote of how many Ptd's are allowable per yr

As many history/fantasy drafts as posters want to have are allowed, as long as they don't conflict with the main ATD. This is not up for discussion.

If you hate seeing PTD threads, click the box with the X in it to ignore them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad