GDT: PS game 6. Frozen Fury/SLC. @ LAK. 6pm ESPN+

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Are they going easy because it's Preseason. Didn't someone on the Sharks get a 10 minute misconduct on Tuesday for something that looked less worse?

Of course all the penalties are being announced and the Kings announcers aren't saying what they are.

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Well, that's it for the preseason. In one week we get Randy and Bret/Drew/Whoever for a long season of whatever this team will be. I'm anxious and excited about it. At least there are no major injuries.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blackwood actually had a pretty good game I thought, until that crummy OT winner.

• Wow

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Overtime is always about time and space. Playing man to man is very difficult to do when every player is moving. Trading chances is the best to expect.
Of course, there is more time and space, but that's where awareness really comes into play. Kempe shouldn't ever be given that amount of space in the high slot because of his genuine shooting threat.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I still chuckle every time I'm reminded Granlund, Duclair, Hoffman, and even Zadina/Rutta/Blackwood are all Sharks now. What a random bunch of players to add to the leagues worst team. I know all rebuilding teams go through this phase but it's very weird not really wanting to invest in any of these players.
We’re the “Major League 2” of the nhl

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Ferraro is definitely going to be one of the tank commanders this season...he still looks lost. I think he's our Kris Russell lol (great dude, good leader, blocks shots, awful at everything else)

Reactions: Cas and Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Ferraro is definitely going to be one of the tank commanders this season...he still looks lost. I think he's our Kris Russell lol (great dude, good leader, blocks shots, awful at everything else)
That was Ferraro who blindly threw the puck up the boards to try to get it out of the zone (that led to the goal), right?

If so, it really dawned on me what Ferraro's biggest issue is, because I've been talking about it lately in terms of Thrun, who seems to be the opposite: Ferraro just doesn't have poise on the puck--he's always rushing, too amped up, and too often doesn't take the split second needed to make the right play.

It's frustrating because I feel like some of these bad habits have come about after he came into the league and showed his potential. He's regressed in some really disappointing and significant ways.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Blackwood actually had a pretty good game I thought, until that crummy OT winner.
I’m having a hard time figuring him out. Positionally he seemed ok to me. But when it came to any kind of situations where the puck moved quickly laterally he seemed kind of slow to me. Maybe that’s due to all the injuries he has had?

I assume he be Kahkonnen’s backup this season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad