GDT: PS game 6. Frozen Fury/SLC. @ LAK. 6pm ESPN+

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is this Salt Lake City's audition to get either the Coyotes or an expansion team? I keep hearing about SLC being possible for a franchise and I think it might be cool to have a team there. Not sure how popular the Jazz are, but they were pretty popular back in the 90s with Malone and Stockton.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Is this Salt Lake City's audition to get either the Coyotes or an expansion team? I keep hearing about SLC being possible for a franchise and I think it might be cool to have a team there. Not sure how popular the Jazz are, but they were pretty popular back in the 90s with Malone and Stockton.
I am curious. And I don't know how they do it for the Jazz, but do they serve booze at the games? I may be a complete ignorant buffoon for asking.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Possibly but I think this is the 3rd time since 2021 they've done it, at least under the "frozen fury" name. Last two have been Knights/Kings. We also have the Grizzlies ECHL team here.

Jazz are insanely popular here given it's our only pro sports team and their owner is the one pushing to get an NHL team here. I'm not sure the area would support a team today, but a few years from now? Maybe. Lots of transplants post Covid but you definitely see a lot of Knights gear and Avs gear around the state.
I am curious. And I don't know how they do it for the Jazz, but do they serve booze at the games? I may be a complete ignorant buffoon for asking.
Yes they serve alcohol haha although we do have some weird laws around alcohol in general

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Dude…I think Quentin Musty’s gonna make this F’ing team. I would NOT have saw that coming if it indeed happens. He hasn’t looked out of place. I’m betting he nets a hatty tonight to end training camp with a bang….Bang NINER gang…I can’t help myself..

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Damn, I wanted Thrun there. But I guess this is what the opening night line up probably looks like. With minor tweaks hopefully.
Looks like opening night with Couture in for Bordeleau if healthy.

Also Rutta would be in for one of Burroughs/Emberson if healthy.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Quinn said this game lineup would be pretty close to the opening day lineup right? So Thrun probably going down to the Cuda?

• Wow

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Then why not let him play? Especially since it doesn't count towards his 10 games limit.
I'm not sure why but even just being an extra for a game in a different location can be beneficial. More time with the pros the better to me for a rebuilding team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad