GDT: PS game 6. Frozen Fury/SLC. @ LAK. 6pm ESPN+

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
I still chuckle every time I'm reminded Granlund, Duclair, Hoffman, and even Zadina/Rutta/Blackwood are all Sharks now. What a random bunch of players to add to the leagues worst team. I know all rebuilding teams go through this phase but it's very weird not really wanting to invest in any of these players.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I still chuckle every time I'm reminded Granlund, Duclair, Hoffman, and even Zadina/Rutta/Blackwood are all Sharks now. What a random bunch of players to add to the leagues worst team. I know all rebuilding teams go through this phase but it's very weird not really wanting to invest in any of these players.
And here’s hoping the all play well enough to get some good trade returns at the deadline! Although if Zadina plays well, I’d like see him stick around

Reactions: landshark and DG93

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Almost all of them being guys who I wanted quite a lot a few years back, especially Duclair and Granlund.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad