Prospect Info: Prospect Thread (Overseas, College, Junior, etc)

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
My source told me on the 11th that Wood was going to transfer, I just didn't post it here because it was obviously nothing but a rumor at that point. Now that it's official, I feel a little better saying that the same source is telling me that it's most likely to a B1G team.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Graf from Quinnipiac is eliminated. He was a Preds rookie camp invitee ... can we lure him this spring as a FA?
Itd be nice if we could grab him. I believe he attended the florida camp the year prior as well but he will be getting alot of attention.

My source told me on the 11th that Wood was going to transfer, I just didn't post it here because it was obviously nothing but a rumor at that point. Now that it's official, I feel a little better saying that the same source is telling me that it's most likely to a B1G team.
Pretty happy to see him going somewhere else. Hopefully it will be somewhere that can help develop him more and it will be show more in his individual counting stats.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Wood will get TONS of playing time if he goes to Minnesota, and a second year Oliver Moore as a center is a solid option. Maybe even two years of that.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Wood will get TONS of playing time if he goes to Minnesota, and a second year Oliver Moore as a center is a solid option. Maybe even two years of that.
I think he could be in for a big year if he lands on a line with a strong facilitator. He isn't a play driver, he is a finisher, and that is why we drafted him.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Adam Ingram had a good sophmore season.
Freshman -
0.20 G/game
0.37 A/game
0.56 P/game
8G 15A 23P in 41 games

Sophmore -
0.26 G/game
0.47 A/game
0.74 P/game
10G 18A 28P in 38 games

4th on his team in points
Tied 3rd on his team for goals

A couple 6th round picks and another 2nd round pick player on the team with him

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Doesn't look like anyone mentioned that it's been confirmed that Wood has indeed transferred to Minnesota.

Hopefully we will see some more improvement. Gopher's had 135 goals this season compared to Wood old team's 86. 2 of the Gopher's leading scorers are Grad students (Brodzinski and Nelson). Nelson signed a contract with the Bruins already. I think all the other key contributors are coming back as of right now. So wood should basically be a direct replacement for 1 of them in terms of offense. So should be a pretty strong team with some growth from players like Moore and Wood.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I see Gunnarwolfe Fontaine is transferring for a 5th NCAA season at Ohio State? I guess that makes sense... we wouldn't have a contract for him, and maybe with OSU he gets another kick at the can in a prominent role on a weaker/rebuilding NCAA team? Maybe if he has a big enough year he can still find somebody who will offer him a contract next year?

Whereas Campbell seems to be doing pretty well, both he and Haider are in Milwaukee, so they may be the keepers amongst the group of NCAA guys whose rights were set to expire on August 15. (Chase McLane and Luke Reid are the other two, presumably also not going to be signed).

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Making them earn some 2-way contracts i guess.

McLane didnt really do much in college.

Our goaltending depths are pretty weak especially if we trade Saros or Askarov moves up to NHL backup so Haider in Milwaukee or Grigals next season makes alot of sense (personally). But i reckon we can always just bring in some vet goalies.

Campbell's got a pair of goals and a shootout goal. Not a bad start.

Reid doubled his offensive output in his senior year. We already got Matier, Prokop, Livingstone, and Ufko under contract next season for the AHL/ECHL level and Fabbro, Schenn at RHD at the NHL level. Will be interesting how things shake out. Alot of possibilities, carrier might get extended. Fabbro might get traded. Mcd-josi might be stapled together. Stastney might be put offhand. Livingstone might get brought up. Keeping Reid could make some sense. But we will be drafting some players this year so the point might be moot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00