Prospect Info: Prospect Info: 2015-16 Prospects and Marlies V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

champs*

i just started watching the sarnia/mississauga stream, Chychrun, sean day!!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Down 3-0 against one of the best team in the AHL in the third .. And score consecutive 3 short handed goals to tie it up?

I'm actually speechless

mikebel111*

man amazing come back to win

Thank you Penalty killers and you have to give credit to Bibeau[he saved this game for us]

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Haven't watched but Bracco has a 3 point game with like a minute left tonight. Hopefully this is the start/continuation of a run, avg 2ppg so far in December.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
I was impressed by Leivo, not that he is super talented, because he is not, but he does have some, and he is really, really trying to get that callup to the Leafs. Someone must have whispered in his ear, because he seems to have ramped up the try factor.

Makes sense, they probably keep Nylander down and call him up, once we trade a pile of guys.

champs*

that Derrick Pouliot has a nice game ... :nod::nod: nice to have Soshnikov back, i expect him to leafs soon :nod:

champs*

I was impressed by Leivo, not that he is super talented, because he is not, but he does have some, and he is really, really trying to get that callup to the Leafs. Someone must have whispered in his ear, because he seems to have ramped up the try factor.

Makes sense, they probably keep Nylander down and call him up, once we trade a pile of guys.

will be a decent 3rd line guy that will put the puck in the net, has been playing well with willie all year

mikebel111*

I watched like 20% of the game.
i watched until it was 1-0 than left to eat dinner. I checked back on my phone and it was 2-0. Than I kept checking the score every 10 minutes, was watching Raps and Wings game.
than I check and score is 3-2. However box score says 3-0 and like 7 PP's for Pens, than I am just praying it is 3-2, and that box score just didnt update it yet. Than the score says 3-3, and I check but box score still says 3-0 and I am like "o gosh"!(as in thinking AHL app is messing with my mind). I go on Twitter and its confirmed 3-3.
Than I put the game on and my heart rate goes high for the last 5 minutes and OT plus shootout.

Lol what tense moments holding my phone. Never thought I would be that nervous ever by just having my phone in my hands:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad