Prospect Info: Prospect Info: 2015-16 Prospects and Marlies V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvenMittz*

Wow the marlies have a ton of back to back to back games.

What are the linecombo for today's game.. I'm guess Nylander sits.

This game night be a wash, but Bernier is in net so it might actually get a good look at him now since some good players will be benched for rest.

The AHL schedule sucks ass man!

Last edited by a moderator:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Wow the marlies have a ton of back to back to back games.

What are the linecombo for today's game.. I'm guess Nylander sits.

This game night be a wash, but Bernier is in net so it might actually get a good look at him now since some good players will be benched for rest.

The AHL schedule sucks ass man!

Maybe no Nylander, but Soshnikov and Frattin know how to score. Who knows, maybe even Brown gets back into the lineup. On defense, it'd be Martin and Holl, both whom are unspectacular, but solid AHLers whom shouldn't really be seen as a weakness.

We should be fine. We have plenty of depth, so use it. Nylander is not the only guy who can score.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Going to the marlies game today, hoping nylander is playing because the game is the ACC.. ill be pretty disappointed if hes sitting

LeafGm

Jan 10, 2009
I'd be pretty surprised if Nylander wasn't in the lineup today. Sure, they have typically been giving him a night off whenever they have a stretch of three games in three days, but as mentioned, you probably want to have him in the lineup for the fans who've made their way to the ACC today.

If he is, in fact, going to the WJC, then resting him also isn't really important. The Marlies don't play another game before Sweden's camp opens on the 10th, and then he won't be playing in his first actual game with Team Sweden until Boxing day. So, today's game would be his last game action for almost three whole weeks.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'd be pretty surprised if Nylander wasn't in the lineup today. Sure, they have typically been giving him a night off whenever they have a stretch of three games in three days, but as mentioned, you probably want to have him in the lineup for the fans who've made their way to the ACC today.

If he is, in fact, going to the WJC, then resting him also isn't really important. The Marlies don't play another game before Sweden's camp opens on the 10th, and then he won't be playing in his first actual game with Team Sweden until Boxing day. So, today's game would be his last game action for almost three whole weeks.

I'm not sure if players who get released from the AHL go to camp, I recall questions as to whether Burakovsky would be getting released last year well after their camp started, like players from the NHL they get released late and don't go to camp. We could potentially have told them we'll release him but not until the exhibition games, or not until the last Marlies game before Christmas

mikebel111*

Leivo Nylander Panik
Bailey Arcobello Soshnikov*
Leipsic Carrick Frattin
Clune Gauthier Hyman

Harrington Brennan
Campbell Holl
Loov Percy

Bernier

Looks like Nylander is playing, but maybe not as apparently 14 forwards are on the ice.
Kapanen is not in lineup for sure though

mikebel111*

And I think Brown returns in a couple of weeks if not sooner

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Thats upsetting
that was one of my favorite stats sites. Why did they close it

Apparently he was hired in that line of work & deleted his pages (whether as a requirement of employment or not, I don't know).

Last edited:

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
There's no GDT for today's game up yet, but i can confirm that the usual game watching method is running as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad