Prospect and Marlies Thread: 2017 - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Probably would have been a trade if it was for him to go to another team. Mutual termination makes sense if he were planning to come to NA

Not really sure if trades frequently happen in the KHL...

Not many CHL teams will be looking for Overage European players at this point...
Don't see room for him on the Marlies...

My guess is he gets picked up by another KHL team... if not, then he may go to SHL, Liiga or NLA

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011

Not many CHL teams will be looking for Overage European players at this point...

My guess is he gets picked up by another KHL team... if not, then he may go to SHL, Liiga or NLA

I'd suspect Marlies or ECHL. But my guess is good as anyone else's.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario

K2 going down

You have to imagine they'll give him the majority of the starts if they're sending him back down, but he'll still be splitting with Hackett and Heeter.

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Yeah, but not even a single game played? They should at least send him to ECHL or loan somewhere, without playing he won't get any better.

Without a doubt he'll have to play games... but for now I think practicing with our skill development staff isn't a bad option either... Its still early in the season.

Reactions: Anthrax442

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Just make sure you're a fun drunk, not a belligerent or annoying one, if you're gonna do that!

Also, kids, if you're reading this, don't drink!

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

K2 going down

You have to imagine they'll give him the majority of the starts if they're sending him back down, but he'll still be splitting with Hackett and Heeter.

He's still going to get the majority of starts down there. He's much better than Heeter and Hackett.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

Nobody has his rights, so I do not think he could come over. Although there are a few teams that have an open OA and European spot I am sure they wouldn't mind spending on Chebykin had he been available. He'd be a top 6 guy on pretty much every team in the CHL, if not top line.

Of course he could play for the Marlies/Solar Bears, but we don't have room for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad