Propects Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Flyers select centreman Mathew Lombardi and defenceman Ron Hainsey.

Kovalchuk-Koivu-Horton
Nilsson-Lombardi-xxxx
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Coburn-Barker
Volchenkov-Grebeshkov
xxxx-Hainsey

Leclaire

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens select:
:habs
Alexander Perezhogin

''Alex have great playmaking abilities to go with his sniper touch around the net. He did havea great 1rst year america with the Hamilton Bulldogs and he also had good playoff with 6pints in 5 games before the incident with Garnett Stafford''

C.Higgins--M.Richards--D.Heatley
A.Perezhogin--R.Olesz--J.Williams

J.Pitkanen--M.Komisarek
C.Ehrhoff--A.J.Thelen

Hannu Toivonen

Last edited:

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Penguins select Ondrej Nemec. Slightly a homer pick, I am not high on Seabrooke for some reason, and Nemec has so far proven why he was a 2nd round pick.

I'm in the market for defensemen. Sorry it took so long. My mom keeps bothering me every 30 seconds about getting a shower tonight (we're not leaving for over an hour, but you know how moms are). . . Anyways, I'll check when I get home to make sure I am not on the clock...

More pestering... gotta go. :mad:

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
MrKnowNothing said:
Penguins select Ondrej Nemec. Slightly a homer pick, I am not high on Seabrooke for some reason, and Nemec has so far proven why he was a 2nd round pick.

:lol: Slightly a home pick - thats an understatement! Thanks for leaving Seabrook for me :handclap:

The Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to select from Richmond, British Columbia - Brent Seabrook

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I disagree, but whatever. Nemec is one of my top defensemen left on the boards. He's a solid two way defensemen who will fit in well on an NHL roster someday.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
MrKnowNothing said:
I disagree, but whatever. Nemec is one of my top defensemen left on the boards. He's a solid two way defensemen who will fit in well on an NHL roster someday.

says the Penguin fan - j/k... remember what I said before - to each their own, I'm not gonna sh*t on anyone's picks.

To be honest with you - he wasn't on my list of top D's
*When this draft started I made a list of eligible players - 80 Forawrds, 50 Defencmen, 20 Goalies*

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Well, you're more organized than me... And no offense taken, we all have opinions.

I made no list. I just look at all 4 drafts when I pick and take a guy I'm high on. All of the players I picked I am extremely high on, however there are some, even that went pretty high, who I wasn't going to touch unless they really fell too far.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
I just noticed that everyone except monster_bertuzzi is here... too bad!

we should all try to get togetherhere on these boards, in a chat room, or MSN messenger and hammer out a few rounds (or even better yet) the remainding rounds. What do you guys think of that? can it be done?

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
I just noticed that everyone except monster_bertuzzi is here... too bad!

we should all try to get togetherhere on these boards, in a chat room, or MSN messenger and hammer out a few rounds (or even better yet) the remainding rounds. What do you guys think of that? can it be done?
I think the draft is doing pretty well the way it is.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
It's going well, but I will definitely be here tommorow night from 7-9 EST because I am listening to a hockey game on the computer. I'm definitely not going to be here from about two minutes from now until sometime later tonight though.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [shadow=black]San Jose Sharks[/shadow] select
C Marcel Goc

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"I couldn't risk this guy dropping any further. Goc's defensive game was NHL-ready before he even crossed over to North America. He's a future Selke contender with suberb faceoff ability and good offensive instincts. A second liner on a good playoff team, Marcel will center an amazing third line."

xxx-Spezza-Michalek
xxx-Weiss-Radulov
Upshall-Goc-Brown

Suter-Eminger
Babchuk-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx​

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [shadow=black]San Jose Sharks[/shadow] select
RW Chuck Kobasew

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"I had a hard time deciding whether to go defense or see if this guy would fall until my next set of picks...I had to pick him up now. One of the best goal scorers available in the draft, he helps round out a great young group of forwards. Needs to add some bulk but he should be one of the best young wingers in the NHL."

Michalek-Spezza-Kobasew
xxx-Weiss-Radulov
Upshall-Goc-Brown

Suter-Eminger
Babchuk-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events