Propects Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
What the heck??? I am about to make my pick! I meant I was leaving the thread for a few minutes to make some food...figured I'd save you guys the trouble of PMing me to tell me I am on the clock.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
MrKnowNothing said:
What the heck??? I am about to make my pick! I meant I was leaving the thread for a few minutes to make some food...figured I'd save you guys the trouble of PMing me to tell me I am on the clock.
What the heck ? nothing make your pick when you are ready. :)

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Penguins select Sean Bergenheim. We feel that he is the top forward available right now, and are thrilled to be able to add him to our team. He has the offensive talent and a physical edge to become an impact player for us.

The Penguins would also consider trading Gaborik, Stewart, and Svatos.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, I'd consider trades for anyone, but I'd be extremely reluctant to deal certain players.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Cayouche5 said:
:banghead: :mad: :banghead:
you s*u*c*k ;)

:lol: sorry!
I've been missing the boat with soooooo many guys I was hoping to get, feel kinda better that I got a player someone was hoping to fall to their draft spot.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [shadow=black]San Jose Sharks[/shadow] select
RW Dustin Brown

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Every team needs one of these types of players. Gritty, hardworking, and great goalscoring ability in the vein of Jonathon Cheechoo. I don't think I can knock this guy in any way. He's just a great player."

xxx-Spezza-Michalek
xxx-Weiss-Radulov
xxx-xxx-Brown

Suter-Eminger
Babchuk-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx​

Last edited:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [shadow=black]San Jose Sharks[/shadow] select
LW Scottie Upshall

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Everything I said about Brown applies to this guy. Scottie is a great character guy to have on a dominate third line. He just needs to add a little more muscle to his frame. The Sharks third line is looking to be dominant."

xxx-Spezza-Michalek
xxx-Weiss-Radulov
Upshall-xxx-Brown

Suter-Eminger
Babchuk-xxx
xxx-xxx

DiPietro
xxx​

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
The Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to selcet from San Francisco, California - Brooks Orpik

*the perfect D mate for Bouwmeester*

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I'll take Derek Roy.

Stanislav Chistov-Jeff Carter-Igor Grigorenko
XXXXX-Derek Roy-XXXXX
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Dion Phaneuf-Keith Ballard
Rostislav Klesla-Paul Martin
Matthew Spiller-XXXXX

Kari Lehtonen
XXXXXX

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens select:
:habs
AJ Thelen

''We feel that AJ is the 2nd best Defense in the 2004 Draft and he can compete Barker for the #1, so to have him on our team is a bonus in the 10th round. We are very proud to add him and make our defensive corps better. We wanted to draft a Foward with this pick but after a small research we feel that we can gran a good one in the 11th round, on the other hand defense are strarting to get rare a little bit.''

C.Higgins--M.Richards--D.Heatley
****--R.Olesz--J.Williams
J.Pitkanen--M.Komisarek
C.Ehrhoff--A.J.Thelen

Hannu Toivonen

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
It was between Eriksson and Thelen for me. BTW, great pick with Williams. There are a few late round gems going on here.

I thought about drafting Upshall before Patty Ice did, but I just assumed he was picked already. Great pick there.

This draft is going very well. One thing, I won't be around tommorow from 6ish until maybe 10? I have an NHS banquet for school, but I'll check the draft after school... I won't miss any 12 hour time limit, just don't wait around for me if I happen to come up around the time I am going to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad