Pro Tank thread IV - It do not matter, team got badder, crowd got quieter, losses came faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
tumblr_obi5ll61rQ1r5tymxo1_500.gif

Uzi title meme next would be lit

Reactions: Peen and clunk

passive voice

Jun 16, 2009
At Toronto, at Montreal, then three games before the five-day break. The right combination of losses in there could make that week off awfully noisy.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks now nine points out of a wildcard spot....stick a fork in 'em....they're done.....I can see another February-March just like last season. All you can do is hold on for something to happen at the trade deadline; and for the lottery balls.....pretty thin gruel, but all there is for Canuck fans.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
20080903014.jpg

The LT-46 "Orca" LT/AAV/TD (Light Tank/Airborne Assault Vehicle/Tank Destroyer) is a light tank developed in the Merick Isles by Fargo Armored Vehicles Ltd. (fmr. Fargo Tank Factory. It was designed for maximum mobility many different terrains and to have a superb swimming capability. The Orca is used for a multitude of roles in the Merick Isles Armed Forces and in several foreign armies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Canucks now nine points out of a wildcard spot....stick a fork in 'em....they're done.....I can see another February-March just like last season. All you can do is hold on for something to happen at the trade deadline; and for the lottery balls.....pretty thin gruel, but all there is for Canuck fans.
This is our third year in a row doing this song and dance. The remaining three months will fly by.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Something clearly needs to be done, the morons that chanted fire gillis got their wish.

We need to organize something to get this inept management team fired, our media is clearly not getting the job done this has to come from the fan base.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
I was at the game, it was actually quite enjoyable despite the score. I tried to boo Kesler whenever he touches the puck, but he rarely does that tonight.

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
There are X amount of losses before Benning gets canned. We don't know that number right now, but it is there, set in the future, just waiting to be hit. This is one more loss closer to that beautiful number.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Who's available in the market right now that is a viable replacement for Benning and Co?

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Lombardi...? Gilman as AGM as capologist as he was under Gillis...and there are always candidates at the end of the season. Just not Bergevin.
Haha I could see them hiring Bergevin. He probably interviews great and wears such nice suits - he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad