Pro Tank thread III - Lil Jim, U can’t even win if u wanted 2. Team expensive, these r tankin moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
time to look forward towards the draft.

dman please. preferably someone of top 2 pairing skill set.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Go Tank!
canucks-tank-950x500.jpg

lawrence

May 19, 2012
time to look forward towards the draft.

dman please. preferably someone of top 2 pairing skill set.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
So far the Canucks have been outscored 29-15 this month, including tonight.

our so called starter has allowed 16 goals on his last 4 starts.

There goes any of his trade value even if we wanted to trade him.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Last GM was fired after missing the playoffs 1 time in 6 years in a tenure that included a Presidents trophy, 5 division titles and a trip to game 7 of the finals.

This GM still has a job after finished 2nd and 3rd last in the league.

Gillis was fired in a year where the team was completely decimated by injuries too, so they better be held to the same standard.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Copying from end of last thread...

Now with Boeser out as well, I can't help but think Benning is going to rush a trade to bring in a top 9 forward. The trade freeze is tomorrow night. RIP Hutton.

Reactions: clunk

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Are your sources telling you we're gonna take Necas again this year?

I honestly don't even care about the draft. Team Tank is for new management.

My source told me we will not draft Vilardi, Mitt or Glass if they were still available, I also went by their mid term ranking, and I didn't get the final ranking.

this time around I will not mention anything about their list.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Haven’t been around these parts in a while, still waiting for Benning to get fired so we can finally turn things around.

What’s the overall sentiment towards Benning and Linden these days? Are people still defending them? I have to imagine with Boesers success, Benning apologists are patting themselves on the back all day long. Too bad they don’t realize that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Haven’t been around these parts in a while, still waiting for Benning to get fired so we can finally turn things around.

What’s the overall sentiment towards Benning and Linden these days? Are people still defending them? I have to imagine with Boesers success, Benning apologists are patting themselves on the back all day long. Too bad they don’t realize that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's pretty much kids born after about 1995 who like to believe that listing off all our prospects and saying we're going to be amazing in 2020 is a conclusive argument that this team is going the right direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad