Pro Tank thread III - Lil Jim, U can’t even win if u wanted 2. Team expensive, these r tankin moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

MDZ continuing to help the tank

MDZ at work (source needed):
giphy.webp

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Gonna need some luck to finish bottom 3 but now 9 points out of 8th, 8 points out of 9th, 5 points out of 12th. For Sale signs up!

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
just glad I won't have to hear Benning talk about playoffs again this year when the trade deadline approaches.

This road trip will be ugly. I'll be surprised if they win more than 2 of the 7 games.

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
This team wouldn't even compete for the Spengler Cup. Finally! Truly dark times are here. Just wish Arizona would win one once in a while.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Best team ever
"This is a new and exciting time for your Vancouver Canucks. It’s a time when we’re building you a Canucks team that will contend for the Cup. A young, fast, hardworking team that you will be excited to watch for years to come. The kind of Canucks team you love to cheer for. The kind of team I know can compete at an elite level for a long time. We are going to do this right, and we're going to make you proud." - Club 16

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
"This is a new and exciting time for your Vancouver Canucks. It’s a time when we’re building you a Canucks team that will contend for the Cup. A young, fast, hardworking team that you will be excited to watch for years to come. The kind of Canucks team you love to cheer for. The kind of team I know can compete at an elite level for a long time. We are going to do this right, and we're going to make you proud." - Club 16

I can spot no less than 17 lies in this statement just by a quick glance.

Reactions: pomorick and 0din

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
I can spot no less than 17 lies in this statement just by a quick glance.
Obviously you need to do marketing stuff and promote your brand etc etc. But when what you tried to sell people on (season ticket holders and sponsors) turns out to be literally the exact opposite what can you say? It's years later now - why is what they put in writing the exact opposite of what is turning out, years later, in reality?

Reactions: 0din

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I feel bad for people that fall for shit like this because they are also the types that are easy targets for scammers that will take their life savings.

I'd love for an ounce of honesty from anybody in this organization. Stop treating the fan base like we are all gullible idiots and be real for once.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Obviously you need to do marketing stuff and promote your brand etc etc. But when what you tried to sell people on (season ticket holders and sponsors) turns out to be literally the exact opposite what can you say? It's years later now - why is what they put in writing the exact opposite of what is turning out, years later, in reality?

Pathological delusion? lol

Reactions: 0din and Pavel96

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I feel bad for the idiot who had to deal with writing up this kinda bullshit.

If I was forced to do it I'd have to take some strong anti-emetics to prevent myself from puking my guts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad