GDT: Preseason Games 1 and 2 | 1PM @ St. Louis, 7PM @ Columbus

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Does anybody else understand what he talks about or is it just me? I understand that pop culture references are 100% lost on me being an old guy. He might as well write in Arameric for all I know. Color me lost.
It's not just you. Nobody can read his crazy moon language.

Eikka

May 21, 2015
Meat longs for punishment.

Remember what Testo Man and Raudo did on their way to summer cottage to astonishment of pen necks? They stopped Testo's Mercedes-Benz on a stop two kilometres before their waypoint and did flyes to achieve maximum pump.

I laughed hard because I'm familiar with Testo Man's and Raudo's adventures :laugh:. But what a weird place to reference these imaginary stories of two finnish meat head bodybuilders :laugh:.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Does anybody else understand what he talks about or is it just me? I understand that pop culture references are 100% lost on me being an old guy. He might as well write in Arameric for all I know. Color me lost.

It's Greek to me also.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
A couple of things about PLD last night. He won most of the faceoffs he took. He didn't shy away from any contact. He looked capable of holding his own against some of the Blues bigger dmen.

Otherwise pretty much a lot of chip and chase going on last night.

Edit. Just looked at boxscore and PLD had a 43% FO. I had rose colored glasses on I guess!

Last edited:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I laughed hard because I'm familiar with Testo Man's and Raudo's adventures :laugh:. But what a weird place to reference these imaginary stories of two finnish meat head bodybuilders :laugh:.

You mean like Hans and Franz? [flex!]
post-50294-hear-me-now-and-believe-me-lat-oUXQ.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad