GDT: Preseason Game 8 vs Toronto

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
OK, I can't remember who they were -- who wanted to waive Chiarot and Fischer so we could play some rookies that have never played? Are you guys here, or are you the sort of hockey fan that's watching U of M lay a beatdown on Miami of Ohio or whoever the hell they're beating this week?

RedWingzz and norrisnick -- are you guys here? You're missing a good one, fellers.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Veleno really needs to Just For Men that patch in his mustache. Looks like he's snorting Cheeto dust between shifts.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Wow, it’s old already.
see, that's part of what makes it funny -- my boorish redundancy and fixation. it's really self-deprecating humor, in a way.

That and the rum old fashioned -- that makes it funnier too.

Veleno really needs to Just For Men that patch in his mustache. Looks like he's snorting Cheeto dust between shifts.
norrisnick you're here! How are you liking the game so far?

Quick recap: Chiarot has a goal, every other defenseman has played like shit (except maybe Maatta), and if Fischer didn't get an assist on that Veleno goal, it was only because the goalie touched it first, but it was his shot-pass that set up the goal.

surprised look emoticon!

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
OK, I can't remember who they were -- who wanted to waive Chiarot and Fischer so we could play some rookies that have never played? Are you guys here, or are you the sort of hockey fan that's watching U of M lay a beatdown on Miami of Ohio or whoever the hell they're beating this week?

RedWingzz and norrisnick -- are you guys here? You're missing a good one, fellers.
Hello, yes I'm watching, glad you're thinking of me on this fine Saturday evening!

Buddy, we've looked like garbage against an AHL team, and got a couple bounces there late. Plan the parade I guess?

Fischer is still shit, and Edvinsson is still better than Chiarot. 3 minutes of breakdown hockey against an AHL team changes nothing.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
I don't get why they didn't try a pass to Sprong sooner. He was wide open the entire time.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Hello, yes I'm watching, glad you're thinking of me on this fine Saturday evening!

Buddy, we've looked like garbage against an AHL team, and got a couple bounces there late. Plan the parade I guess?

Fischer is still shit, and Edvinsson is still better than Chiarot. 3 minutes of breakdown hockey against an AHL team changes nothing.
late goals count just as much as early goals, last I checked

Reactions: hayen

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Saw them score the 2 goals while I was out at dinner. Left. Got home and it's 4-2. Nice f*** the Leafs. I mean we better score 4 straight if we're basically dressing our full lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad