GDT: Preseason: Game 6 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 7:30pm (Game on TNT, right after Two and a Half Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
If you're flying off the handle after one game you deserve to catch shit and be told it's only the first game.

Preseason, season, and playoffs. If they're playing a subpar game I'm going to criticize them on a subpar game. Who gives a shit what game of the season it is?

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yoda said it is no chance so no Jedi tricks, the hope is lost..

We could draft a new center someone to build around because Mika dont get any younger, but New York and a new rebuild is probably not going to work with their current owner:thumbu:

My brief point is that fans we will automatically lose interest in a new tank situation and lose reveniew which most teams do in such a situation while we drafting a new top talent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hackeyman

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
There are too many giveaways in general.

The Rangers just can’t help giving the puck to the other team. Direct passes through the middle, broken plays, easy takeaways, pucks sliding off sticks, losing control, putting teammates in bad positions to accept passes, making poor judgements, making long passes, cross ice passes, reverses to no one.

Bread isn’t the only one. He is the most flagrant abuser and never seems to learn but he isn’t the only one.

Lav not only needs to get this team to go north with it, he needs them to make smarter decisions but most importantly attack with a purpose and provide support for the puck carrier. Shorten things up.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
The Laf RW experiment over yet? Heck is the entire Laf experiment over yet?
Laf success has very little to do with what side he plays. Bread is playing his offside as well. He prefers it. Its actually easier in the offensive zone. Its really not this huge deal nor an excuse.

Reactions: Ori

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Laf success has very little to do with what side he plays. Bread is playing his offside as well. He prefers it. Its actually easier in the offensive zone. Its really not this huge deal nor an excuse.
I know it's not saying much in the 3 years plus he's been here but he has literally looked lost in pretty much every game he's played at RW.
At this point tho if Cuylle makes the team at 3LW (don't wanna see him getting 6-8 min on 4th line) then Lafreniere is gonna be stuck at RW.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I suspect this team is going to be ass for stretches for the first half of the season as Laviolette whips them into shape. Tonight is one of those nights

Reactions: Brother Mouzone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad