GDT: Preseason: Game 6 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 7:30pm (Game on TNT, right after Two and a Half Men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins
7:30pm - Game 6

IMG_4533.gif

IMG_4539.gif

Who will show up? This team..
IMG_4542.jpeg

Or this team…

IMG_4536.png

***Bottom pic, compliments of @Ail

Last edited:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I think most of us would agree that Cuylle has earned a cup of coffee to start the season at the very least

I know it's not always a meritocracy, especially since the veterans are all just out there floating, but you'd like to see his effort rewarded.
How to kill morale and further fuel lackadaisical efforts

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
As NY fans, we thought we had seen the worst already. After watching the Yankees, Mets, Giants and Jets, how could any NY team be worse than that?

And somehow the Rangers found a way. Truly impressive. I'm proud of these guys

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
As NY fans, we thought we had seen the worst already. After watching the Yankees, Mets, Giants and Jets, how could any NY team be worse than that?

And somehow the Rangers found a way. Truly impressive. I'm proud of these guys

Energy vampire Zach Wilson taking what energy reserve Laf had to rise from the ashes.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Last game wasn't all bad tbh. What did us in was the fiasco PK. We had 5-6 guys playing while the rest (read: mostly the older vets with secured spots) floated. The Devils have a stronger team game at this point but if we have all the guys skating and in sync with what we are trying to do it should look better. The season will probably be pretty rough for the first 4-5 weeks. Kind of funny that Lindy Schneids was our best D pair.

Hopefully the vets bother a little bit more tonight at home.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Last game wasn't all bad tbh. What did us in was the fiasco PK. We had 5-6 guys playing while the rest (read: mostly the older vets with secured spots) floated. The Devils have a stronger team game at this point but if we have all the guys skating and in sync with what we are trying to do it should look better. The season will probably be pretty rough for the first 4-5 weeks. Kind of funny that Lindy Schneids was our best D pair.

Hopefully the vets bother a little bit more tonight at home.
We barely generated anything but we did also 'shut them down' at 5v5.

I know there's going to be bumps in the process but when effort/engagement seems lacking, it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. We hope it's them just thinking of what to do instead of more of the same. We couldn't make passes or handle the puck again. Majority were not moving their feet. Nothing from the vets.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
You know, seeing the .gif of Panarin throwing his bucket at Marchand, it wouldn't be a bad thing from the Rat to egg him on tonight and get his fire going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad