GDT: Preseason Game #4 - CondOilers @ Flames - 7pm MST - Online

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Diagnosed Celiac. Since a decade ago. Used to drink beer. But now I'm limited to Gluten Free Beer which is truly awful.

So Wine, Rum, Cognac, Gin, whatever, can drink all those.
I think I’ve asked you this before but have you tried Daura Damm? You know our family story is the same as yours concerning gluten, we have this in the fridge when we desire a beer. But yes, rum all the time, anytime is the best way to proceed. Not big on artificially flavoured/ infused rums however, including spiced rum. Defeats the entire purpose of enjoying a good rum.

I mean the entire preseason is meaningless.

It's just funny to see Flames fans go from high to low in a manner of minutes.
Just like when Jonny and Matt said sayonara last year…

Reactions: Drivesaitl

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Was at the dome last night, wasn’t expecting much from the oilers C rate lineup. The Oilers D played well, Holloway was absolutely flying but outside of him the forward group was pretty poor. Disliked Malone all game until he put that one away in OT. Can’t see any of the young guys making it as none of them showed much.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I think I’ve asked you this before but have you tried Daura Damm? You know our family story is the same as yours concerning gluten, we have this in the fridge when we desire a beer. But yes, rum all the time, anytime is the best way to proceed. Not big on artificially flavoured/ infused rums however, including spiced rum. Defeats the entire purpose of enjoying a good rum.

Just like when Jonny and Matt said sayonara last year…
If you like rum you mat want to try this. Made in Alberta.
Romero Distilling
Really good!

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Didn't get to watch the game because Oilers+...

How did XBorg look? Haven't heard a lot of noise about him this preseason.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Watching Calgary lose gave me flashbacks of the oilers early season last year. Hopefully they avoid that this year.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I think I mentioned it during the game, but sincerely that was Desharnais' best game of the preseason so far. He was more confident and careful with the puck and really shut the flames down out there, especially on the pk
Like a lot of guys Vinny gets himself in trouble when he tries to do too much. Vinny’s strengths are his physical strength in one on one battles, his size and reach around the net and his ability to occupy space in the red zone out front. If he sticks to that he’s great. He’s never going to be great defending the rush so don’t get caught up ice or flat footed in the neutral zone and just make simple 5-10’ passes out of the zone. Don’t run around too much in the D zone just stay around net and do your job.

When Vinny plays his game he brings exactly what we want out of our #6 guy and he’s a right shot to boot. Just has to keep it simple.

Didn't get to watch the game because Oilers+...

How did XBorg look? Haven't heard a lot of noise about him this preseason.
You realise every game that’s on oilers + is just streamed for free on the other teams website right?

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Man I kinda had a feeling Calgary would shit the bed. Wasn’t upset at any point last night. It was just hilarious to win that, I literally just laughed when Holloway and Malone scored

Holloway was feeling it, probably had some friends and family in the Saddledump and maybe a couple ex gfs. I’m glad he got to be the star of the show along with Campbell, we didn’t need McDrai apparently anyway! Lol

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Like a lot of guys Vinny gets himself in trouble when he tries to do too much. Vinny’s strengths are his physical strength in one on one battles, his size and reach around the net and his ability to occupy space in the red zone out front. If he sticks to that he’s great. He’s never going to be great defending the rush so don’t get caught up ice or flat footed in the neutral zone and just make simple 5-10’ passes out of the zone. Don’t run around too much in the D zone just stay around net and do your job.

When Vinny plays his game he brings exactly what we want out of our #6 guy and he’s a right shot to boot. Just has to keep it simple.

You realise every game that’s on oilers + is just streamed for free on the other teams website right?
I'm also not in Canada, so some of those streams are blocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad