GDT: Preseason Game 1: Wild @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Coyle looks like the Coyle we liked from last season. Hopefully he can keep that form longer than last season.

ClayAikenFan77

Jan 1, 2016
Minneapolis
Pretty even period so that's pretty awesome for the squad that we have out there. Loved Coyle, Kunin, Ennis, Foligno, Reilly. Thought Olofsson had a pretty rough period. Also love seeing Kloos and Rau on the same line haha.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Pretty even period so that's pretty awesome for the squad that we have out there. Loved Coyle, Kunin, Ennis, Foligno, Reilly. Thought Olofsson had a pretty rough period. Also love seeing Kloos and Rau on the same line haha.

I didn't really see Kunin in action that much. Hoped they would have given him the puck more on pp.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Haha, I liked that too. Too bad no more Haula to have an all Gopher line. :laugh:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
They keep trying that play on the PP where they get it down to the guy standing right at the post, and he tries to drag it back and stuff it through the goalie. I feel like that play NEVER works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad