GDT: Preseason Game 05 - Winnipeg Jets @ Calgary Flames - Monday, October 2nd, 2023 - 8:00pm CDT - WinnipegJets.com - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Okay @surixon I am a Perfetti convert... but now I want to see Nino-Perfetti-Vilardi

I like Lambert's game considering he's thrown to the wolves a bit - I think he will be one of our top 2Cs next season

Heinola looking NHL - Pionk not... and he SHOULD be trying...

Best case scenario is someone grabs Stanley on waivers - but he's not league minimum...

Toninato looking better than Kupari

Parker Ford making a case... maybe Iafallo-Lowry-Ford is a line that makes sense... he plays positional D

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Okay @surixon I am a Perfetti convert... but now I want to see Nino-Perfetti-Vilardi

I like Lambert's game considering he's thrown to the wolves a bit - I think he will be one of our top 2Cs next season

Heinola looking NHL - Pionk not... and he SHOULD be trying...

Best case scenario is someone grabs Stanley on waivers - but he's not league minimum...

Toninato looking better than Kupari

Parker Ford making a case... maybe Iafallo-Lowry-Ford is a line that makes sense... he plays positional D

Yeah, I think pace of play Vilardi would look good with those two. Wish we would have gotten to see how Ehlers looked with them this pre season.

Reactions: WolfHouse

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I feel like that shouldn't count but I've only seen it once and I might be biased.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I think Gus and Ford are the 13th and 14th forwards

Somehow Ville needs to get in the lineup. He sees the game so well and has such great skating/edge work. This seems like more of a "chevy issue" than a "bowness issue". Maybe Schmidt on the IR to start the season buys chevy some time to make a deal to clear out a vet to fix rhe logjam

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
Same, same... Sick of this team being out shot😡

What is it with these guys? I think se need more Canadians?

Sure couldn't hurt. They are gutless!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Preseason is preseason. I'm not reading anything into the shots tonight but my concerns about this teams offensive schemes persist.

Good first, bad second and fairly even third imo.

Perfetti looking more comfortable down the middle each game. Still has some reads to iron out but that will come with more reps. I think they want fly with him to carry most of the offensive generation while he gets comfortable.

Heinola with another solid game, making a strong case to stick.

Stanley needs to go.

Glad I'm not in Bones position on that last depth spot. Many players have made a case.

Vets were being vets in preseason.

One more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad