GDT: Preseason Game 04 - Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - Friday, September 29th, 2023 - 6:00pm CDT - TSN3 - Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
Yup I agree. The fact is that we already know what the opening 7 will be unless Chevy grows a pair and waives Stan.
Chevy has had 2 years to clear the backlog on D. Losing Stan for nothing would be poor asset management. Get whatever you can for him and just move on.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Losing Stan for nothing would be poor asset management.
If Stanley in a trade could have returned something small a year ago but could return nothing at all now, then I think holding him for the extra year to see how he develops was the right move.

Now with the advantage of time, we see that he didn't develop enough. He got passed by Samberg and now by Heinola. If we lose him for nothing then it's a sign of his value as an NHL player.

I think Capo will be waived along with one of Stanley and Chisholm. I won't be too fussed if one of them gets claimed.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
If Stanley in a trade could have returned something small a year ago but could return nothing at all now, then I think holding him for the extra year to see how he develops was the right move.

Now with the advantage of time, we see that he didn't develop enough. He got passed by Samberg and now by Heinola. If we lose him for nothing then it's a sign of his value as an NHL player.

I think Capo will be waived along with one of Stanley and Chisholm. I won't be too fussed if one of them gets claimed.
Some 1st rd are busts but we have hit on a second with berg just nature of game.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Chevy has had 2 years to clear the backlog on D. Losing Stan for nothing would be poor asset management. Get whatever you can for him and just move on.
Well it's going to be one or the other. Either Stan stays or he's waived.

Right now Stanley is worth practically nothing anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad