GDT: Preseason Game 04 - Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - Friday, September 29th, 2023 - 6:00pm CDT - TSN3 - Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com

Our guys...

giphy.gif

play their guys...

giphy.gif

at the Canadian Tire Fire Centre...

giphy.gif

What time is the game?

giphy.gif

Don't screw around...

giphy.gif

or you might miss a good game...

giphy.gif

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
I love the 6PM start time for tonight. I'm driving out to Kenora today for my sons high school football game. Game will be over at about 5:30 and then I will have a 2.5 hour drive home. Will love being able to have the game on for the time to pass on the lonely drive home (kid will be on the team bus) and have some entertaining commentary to follow :)

Looking forward to seeing the line combinations to expect for tonight. Maybe Barlow gets into his first game?

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love the 6PM start time for tonight. I'm driving out to Kenora today for my sons high school football game. Game will be over at about 5:30 and then I will have a 2.5 hour drive home. Will love being able to have the game on for the time to pass on the lonely drive home (kid will be on the team bus) and have some entertaining commentary to follow :)

Looking forward to seeing the line combinations to expect for tonight. Maybe Barlow gets into his first game?
Murat Ates asked Bowness yesterday if Barlow will get into a game. The answer was no.

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Pretty sure we are sending our Moose and junior players for this one. Jet regs were going hard at the Morgan Wallan concert last night which most likely means they are getting today off.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA

Living down here on the left coast its a 4:00pm start and my Friday afternoon traffic sucks ever worse than every other day so listening to a Jets game actually makes it close to tolerable. I likely get the first 2 periods on the radio then the 3rd on TV with a healthy helping of cilantro infused popcorn (my wife makes some awesome butter).:popcorn:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Pretty sure we are sending our Moose and junior players for this one. Jet regs were going hard at the Morgan Wallan concert last night which most likely means they are getting today off.
Great. I’m hoping we get one more viewing of our young guns.

Reactions: Cypruss

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com

Living down here on the left coast its a 4:00pm start and my Friday afternoon traffic sucks ever worse than every other day so listening to a Jets game actually makes it close to tolerable. I likely get the first 2 periods on the radio then the 3rd on TV with a healthy helping of cilantro infused popcorn (my wife makes some awesome butter).:popcorn:
The game will be on Power 97 tonight as the Bombers are on CJOB.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Prospective lineup from @ICdave -- apologies if it's changed already.

Forwards (12): Jansen Harkins, David Gustafsson, Dominic Toninato, Jeffrey Viel, Morgan Barron, Daniel Torgersson, Brad Lambert, Chaz Lucius, Jeff Malott, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Parker Ford and Kristian Reichel.

Defence (7): Ville Heinola, Simon Lundmark, Declan Chisholm, Dylan Samberg, Elias Salomonsson, Logan Stanley and Dean Stewart.

Goalies (2): Laurent Brossoit and Collin Delia

Now based on how things have looked at training camp to date it would seem likely they will run as follows:

Barron-Gustafsson-Ford
Harkins-Lucius-Reichel
Torgersson-Lambert-Viel
Malott-Toninato-Jonsson-Fjallby

Chisholm – Heinola
Samberg – Salomonsson
Stanley – Lundmark

Brossoit
Delia

FW group looks like a whole lot of noise and skating signifying little, but the D group is an interesting glimpse into a possible future.

Looking forward to seeing if Dealership and The Barron can make some magic centred by the Gus Bus. Looks like Big Bad Brad will have to do it all by himself, unless DomTon moves up.

Go BubbleJets!

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think it was reported as the flu.

I vaguely remember now. I guess I just assumed he would miss a day or 2 and put it out of my mind.

Really too bad he has missed so much of TC and won't get into any games. I think NHL TC contributes quite a bit to development at his age.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I expect there will be cuts after this game. Last 2 games to get the real team ready and possibly make 1 or 2 close decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad