Half-Assed GDT: Preseason #7- Blues VS. Wild- KC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Sounds like Sundqvist is having a great game!

KilmKostin

Sep 28, 2017
Blues 1-0 Tarasenko from Schenn. Was it a power play goal? Still no TV link nor radio link. Wish The Blues still had their old scoreboard and play-by-play text.

I miss that so much! Was around when I was younger (pre teens I guess) and didn't have Center Ice and obviously the internet wasn't what it was. Spent many nights in front of the computer waiting to hear that goal horn go off.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Is the nhl gamecenter feed for this game blacked out for you guys, too?

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Wow! What a sequence on that last goal! Short handed Parayko drives the net is checked towards goalie, Dubnyk comes up high with stick to Parayko’s chest neck area. As Parayko gets up two Minnesota players pursue him trying to rough him up. Penalty ends, Thompson carries puck in untouched and shoots, Sundqvist comes In unchecked and buries rebound.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Enjoy the game, buddy. I appreciate all of the updates. Just know you're under the gun because there is no video feed lol

Reactions: Borderbluesfan

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Sounds like Thompson is trying to make his case.

Also....Kane/Debrincat is going to be irritating to watch 5x a year....

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
The update on here now seems like it is coming in 10 minute spurts.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Wild tie it up on a flukey goal deflecting off Walman's stick. Tied at 2 with about 9 minutes left in The 3rd. :x

But, now The Blues are on the power play.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
It's cool to hear that Sundqvist played well, hopefully he gets some good momentum going. I don't know anything about Sundqvist but I hope he has some untapped potential.

Also it was cool to hear a broacast team of Kerbs and Panger for this game tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad