Half-Assed GDT: Preseason #7- Blues VS. Wild- KC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues 1-0 Tarasenko from Schenn. Was it a power play goal? Still no TV link nor radio link. Wish The Blues still had their old scoreboard and play-by-play text.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
NHL.com has him at 225 but his weight on Hockey-Reference is 219. He looks thinner in the face so 219 looks more accurate.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I've got Blues' radio broadcast now. I guess there's no TV, eh? Not even NHL score data (gametracker). I wish The Blues would have kept their scoreboard and play-by-play text newsline. I also don't like this new forum format. I like the previous one much better.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Jake has made some good saves including one I didn’t think he could get. Had no chance on the 2 on 1. Walman and Prosser were on defense, one of them tried to take the puck and not the man. When he missed, Minnesota walked in 2 on 1 and buried the cross ice pass into a basically open net!

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Jake has made some good saves including one I didn’t think he could get. Had no chance on the 2 on 1. Walman and Prosser were on defense, one of them tried to take the puck and not the man. When he missed, Minnesota walked in 2 on 1 and buried the cross ice pass into a basically open net!

Panger made it sound like Walman was the one to F’ed the play up.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016

Thanks for the update. nhl.com isn't showing anything. Can't even get the gamecenter to come up.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Allen sounds like he's engaged tonight. I don't want to say I was worried, but I was worried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->