Premier League 2021-2022 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Which Man Utd players would you keep or ditch?

There’s literally not a single player on the roster I’d have in a “cannot let go” bucket.

If Rashford could get his IQ back he’d be there. And it wouldn’t hate them keeping youngsters like Elanga, but every single person on the starting XI could go and I wouldn’t be upset. *maybe* Sancho since he seems like he’s starting to show his quality.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
There’s literally not a single player on the roster I’d have in a “cannot let go” bucket.

If Rashford could get his IQ back he’d be there. And it wouldn’t hate them keeping youngsters like Elanga, but every single person on the starting XI could go and I wouldn’t be upset. *maybe* Sancho since he seems like he’s starting to show his quality.
I'd say Sancho and Elanga should be in the "should keep" category. But that's it for me. But if they did leave it wouldn't be a huge issue for me anyways. 98% of the squad is in the "get them out ASAP" category for me.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Was the “match week 29” thread lost in the migration? Anyway, looks like Ronaldo benefited from the rest.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Was the “match week 29” thread lost in the migration? Anyway, looks like Ronaldo benefited from the rest.

I’m assuming it was lost.

He played really well today, and not just the goals. He was actually willing to track back. It wasn’t like it was prime Bobby Firmino defensive play or anything, but it was replacement level for a top tier striker which helped out a lot.

Defensive performance was poor again. Sancho had a pretty bad breakdown on the first goal and Telles was his usual self with a poor attempt at a block.

Second goal was just not reacting to a run well. Maguire was in a bit of a tough spot, but you still expect a better clearance.

Not sure if Romero and Maguire had been talking earlier but after that Romero had a pretty good yell right in Maguire’s face. Made me laugh when Romero got caught doing absolutely nothing on the winning goal.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ronaldo deserves some praise for his game, but that may have been Freds best ever game at United(low bar tbf). He was unbelievable today.

Reactions: Jussi

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Did anyone agree with Sanchez from Brighton not getting a red card today by the way?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Did anyone agree with Sanchez from Brighton not getting a red card today by the way?
Yea I thought it was a pretty obvious red.

I can understand the ref not giving it love given the angle and not being sure if the goalie was really challenging for the ball or not, but on replay it was pretty clear the goalie was way late and just spreading himself to catch the player.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The argentinian troll will still say he’s miles better than White.
When I say being English might make a player underrated, not overrated, this is what I mean. Foreigners love to buy into the ”English players are so overrated” narrative for no reason.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Not sure if Romero and Maguire had been talking earlier but after that Romero had a pretty good yell right in Maguire’s face. Made me laugh when Romero got caught doing absolutely nothing on the winning goal.
He's done that a few times already this season. Glad he was made to look stupid like five minutes later.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yeah Romero has a few screws loose, I remember him back from his Genoa days. But it's also something that gives him an edge sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad