Premier League 2017-2018

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah at this point Klopp needs to be giving a couple key players a rest if we want to fight down the home stretch. Firmino and Salah both should not even be on the bench this weekend, as much as it pains me not to have our two best players against Everton. We should be able to smash them without those two anyway and it's a great chance to give a few players a run out.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah at this point Klopp needs to be giving a couple key players a rest if we want to fight down the home stretch. Firmino and Salah both should not even be on the bench this weekend, as much as it pains me not to have our two best players against Everton. We should be able to smash them without those two anyway and it's a great chance to give a few players a run out.
Everton is going to park the bus and foul hard. It would be insane to risk anyone that will be playing on Wednesday. I cant stop thinking about what Funes Mori did to Origi.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Everton is going to park the bus and foul hard. It would be insane to risk anyone that will be playing on Wednesday. I cant stop thinking about what Funes Mori did to Origi.
Yeah...if I'm Klopp I'd be playing Moreno, Woodburn, Solanke and probably Ings. The problem is that with all the other injuries we already have there aren't actually even that many options for rotation. Henderson also has to play because of the ban (I'd rest Ox and Milner and play a 3 of Henderson/Wijnaldum/Woodburn).

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yeah...if I'm Klopp I'd be playing Moreno, Woodburn, Solanke and probably Ings. The problem is that with all the other injuries we already have there aren't actually even that many options for rotation. Henderson also has to play because of the ban (I'd rest Ox and Milner and play a 3 of Henderson/Wijnaldum/Woodburn).
We agree?!?

Reactions: YNWA14

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Rafa Camacho is in the squad tomorrow and I'm pretty sure he's going to start in Salah's place, with Klopp giving lots of indications he will treat this game the same as Stoke last season. 17 year old Portuguese attacking player. Very big talent.

Good to have such a big point cushion right now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Rafa Camacho is in the squad tomorrow and I'm pretty sure he's going to start in Salah's place, with Klopp giving lots of indications he will treat this game the same as Stoke last season. 17 year old Portuguese attacking player. Very big talent.

Good to have such a big point cushion right now.
Jones is more of an attacking mid, and Camacho is more of a winger, correct?

Woodburn is also injured by the way.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Jones is a midfielder and Camacho is a winger yes. They should both play since Woodburn is injured. Two very talented youngsters that are also both very confident players.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Jones is more of an attacking mid, and Camacho is more of a winger, correct?

Woodburn is also injured by the way.
Liverpool should just sign Gerrard until the end of the season. Worked for Scholes and United.

Not really though.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
I'd be interested in seeing that over 2-3 years. United probably at $200 million. :laugh:

Forgive my being a spoilsport, but the figures for 2016-17 are below, and The Fallen Empire's numbers aren't as amusingly extravagant as I'd wish them to be:

How much did your club spend on agents in 2016-17?

The sharp rise in Watford's spending leaves me imagining cash being shovelled into the pockets of Richarlison's agent to make him persuade his client to agree that deal.

I'm bound to point out Newcastle spent £3 million less on agents' fees this season than they did during their Championship campaign. Which makes stories the club fed the media about the wage bill rising steeply this season seem all the more mysterious.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
Its 2018. You need to play agents nowadays. At least they aren't lining Raiola's pockets.

It strikes me that of all the big spenders they seem to have paid a higher percentage to agents on their various incomings. Unless the figures also include 'golden goodbyes'.

No matter. The success of their permanent signings during that period makes the expenses tolerable.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
But again. Spurs will of course spend more when contracts start to run out.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
w9jgib.jpg

This was in 2009. Plan the parade.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Kane successfully appealed to be rewarded with Spurs second goal last weekend on a shot that might have grazed his shoulder.

Just FA things.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kane successfully appealed to be rewarded with Spurs second goal last weekend on a shot that might have grazed his shoulder.

Just FA things.
Pathetic. There is no definitive angle that I've seen that went off him.

FA wants a good English lad being face of the Premier League.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad