Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Toronto 6:30 PM - Bare Bones Time to rake the Leafs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
He did get 17 PIM's

5 for fighting
2 insitgating
10 unsportsmanlike

So he would be off 17, correct? the 10 minutes doesn't count until the 7 is over?

The 2 and 5 should run concurrent, so at best he is off the ice for 15 minutes if the 10 doesn't begin until the major is over. Admittedly, I don't know how that works, but then again I'm not paid by a professional sports club to provide color commentary.

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
The 2 and 5 should run concurrent, so at best he is off the ice for 15 minutes if the 10 doesn't begin until the major is over. Admittedly, I don't know how that works, but then again I'm not paid by a professional sports club to provide color commentary.

No worries.

I cut him some slack. That doesn't happen to often to know, he probably just heard the penalty listed and said that.

We've all seen color commentary that get it completely wrong in football as well.

Hopefully the preds can pull it off and get the win.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
OK yeah ****ing yank that sieve now please. Should've been done before the goddamn game started.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Just mind boggling that we threw away a completely winnable game by starting mazanec. if this doesn't get him exiled to the ahl for the rest of his career nothing will.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Maz sucks. It has to be Saros if Rinne can't play Thursday. That is difference as Rinne gives us a chance to win. Maz gives us no chance as we get into a hole and can't recover.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I feel bad watching Maz's career end right in front of my eyes but he's gone. This is garbage. Nice try over the last few years but it's time for Saros when needed.

It's not all his fault but NHL goalies can stop some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad