Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Toronto 6:30 PM - Bare Bones Time to rake the Leafs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I mostly hate TOR because they're at best a mediocre club that gets way too much media attention, especially on SiriusXM. Don't care that it's the home town team. The channel isn't a hometown channel, it ain't local radio.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Just announced- Rinne day to day with lower body injury...

When in the heck did that happen? Ugggghhhh.

Hopefully nothing serious but that has to be concerning with Rinne's history.
I am NOT one to overreact, but Rinne. Day-to-day. Lower body.

It's probably fine but I don't like it right now.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
damn that sucks. I don't get this they just interviewed him sunday about the game the night before and not a word was said about anything

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Supposedly Mazanec is starting, not Saros.

Would much rather have Saros in there.
george-michael-bluth.gif

(Just for accuracy purposes in the title, the game starts at 6:30 not 6:00)

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Supposedly Mazanec is starting, not Saros.

Would much rather have Saros in there.

This is a pretty dumb decision by PL. Maz played multiple games last week (allowing 4 goals in each) while Saros sat on the bench. Saros should get the call not only because he's better but because he has not played in over a week.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
This sucks about Rinne too because he was playing awesome and every time he comes back from injury he seems to suck for a while.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
This is a pretty dumb decision by PL. Maz played multiple games last week (allowing 4 goals in each) while Saros sat on the bench. Saros should get the call not only because he's better but because he has not played in over a week.

Yes this is a curious move by PL...so hopefully that means Maz gets the shutout tonight. :naughty:

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Not feeling good about this one. We gotta score first. Toronto is better than people give them credit for because their D is questionable. Forwards are scary. If we forecheck hard, we will be fine. I believe in the boys.

Gotta watch those turnovers tonight in our own zone though.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Hmmm. Rinne out, day to day. Don't like it at all...but if it's going to happen the best worst case scenario would be beginning an out of conference road trip. Just get Peks back by Saturday, please.

So...the rest of you guys--Protect.Your.Goaltender. He needs confidence--help him out. SCORE. Score often. Score at least one more than your opponent scores, preferably two. Don't let last year's score lull you into complacency. The most dangerous animal is a wounded one. They were wounded and embarrassed in front of their home crowd. That will NOT happen again without a lot of work on your end. Ribeiro--hey! Listen up. Get me some points for the NPPG!

Shore it up on your own end, attack theirs. Let's keep this win streak going. I'm already cooking for Thanksgiving (ours is Saturday)--I know you want a preview of the dessert offerings.

Go Preds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad