Predict the Lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Yeah, some people need to be "original" no matter how stupid it makes them look.
Man, get lost with that shit. Has nothing to do with "being original". You're right, some people will believe differently no matter what on that topic. The "Evidence" you speak of to prove it's not rigged isn't much. Yeah, I believe there's some altering with the lottery, whether it's the first, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Does that make me right? No. Can I acknowledge that my opinion doesn't make me right, yes. So knock that "original" shit off.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
We all know Chicago will win the 1st OA as a thanks from Gary for all the revenue they've raked in the past decade :sarcasm:

John Matthews

Dec 4, 2017
On a computer
Dahlins best seasons will come as a member of the Oilers. Passing to McDavid/Draisaitl as opposed to Boeser/Horvat or Drouin/Gallagher or Domi/Keller. Good one.
I doubt Drouin Gallagher continues to be the mainstay as the Habs rebuild. Next season for them will be rough. The Oilers were vastly out played all season long and are literally a collar bone injury away form being worse than BUFFALO. Team wise the Habs Canucks and Coyotes all need a 1D caliber player, edmonton screwed the pooch on trading Hall for a 4D. <insert golf clap>

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Draft lottery tonight, picks 4 through 15 will be announced at 7:30 PM and picks 1,2,3 will be announced after the second period of the vegas game

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Top 5:
1) Buffalo ——— Rasmus Dahlin
2) Arizona ——- Andrei Svechnikov
3) Ottawa ——— Filip Zadina
4) Edmonton — Brady Tkachuk
5) Montreal —— Joe Veleno

Last edited:

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Hopefully the Rangers or Coyotes get Dahlin.

If not them, just not Montreal or Ottawa please. I want them to suck for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad