Predict the Lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I'm on the mindset that the lottery is rigged, no matter what is said, and I just can't see NHL not trying to fix a big market team like the Habs. Think they take the 1st or 2nd. with Buffalo getting whichever they don't end up with. I think it'll be another year or 2 before Rangers get a top 2 pick.

Like that year they let Edmonton get McDavid and Toronto drafted fourth? It makes no sense for them to rig the lottery. Bettman would in effect be cheating one of his employers to help another. This would not last long.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Edmonton wins and their fans yuck it up about how great it is just to see the "meltdown on hfboards"...even tho they already know exactly what the meltdown would look like because it already happened with their McDavid win...and even tho their primary reaction should simply be joy at getting a franchise defender they will be happier to "taste the tears" of every other fanbase because reasons...

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Edmonton wins and their fans yuck it up about how great it is just to see the "meltdown on hfboards"...even tho they already know exactly what the meltdown would look like because it already happened with their McDavid win...and even tho their primary reaction should simply be joy at getting a franchise defender they will be happier to "taste the tears" of every other fanbase because reasons...
It was great reading the meltdown. I would love an encore!

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Like that year they let Edmonton get McDavid and Toronto drafted fourth? It makes no sense for them to rig the lottery. Bettman would in effect be cheating one of his employers to help another. This would not last long.
McDavid going to the Oilers should have ended any and all talk of rigged lotteries but there are still people who think it's rigged. Nothing will change those people's minds. It doesn't matter what kind of evidence there is to the contrary.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Sh*** I have tickets for Infinity War on that day... lottery or Infinity War....as an Oiler fan I could be witnessing more history one way or another

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
McDavid going to the Oilers should have ended any and all talk of rigged lotteries but there are still people who think it's rigged. Nothing will change those people's minds. It doesn't matter what kind of evidence there is to the contrary.

Yeah, some people need to be "original" no matter how stupid it makes them look.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I predict Garth Snow will offer...all of his 2018 picks to get into the top 3.

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
1. Ottawa senators
2. Phoenix Coyotes
3. Buffalo Sabres
4. Edmonton Oilers

Can Oilers pick 4th?

No unless they make a trade. After the lottery their chances are 1st to 3rd and 9th to 12th.

My crazy prediction!
1. Panthers
2. Oilers
3. Canadiens

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I Hope the Oilers lose the lottery,I dont think Dahlin is cut out to be as great as everyone is making him out to be. He is a top 5 d man in this league in all around play but in his prime I dont think he will outscore a prime Quinton Hughes or Boqvist. There I said it.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I ran the sim 10 times and Buffalo didn't win until the last time lol. Poor Buffalo. Edmonton won 2 times.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

The McDavid meltdown had mean rolling in the back office at where I was working at the time. Mostly cause I switched over internet feeds to the Toronto radio network and it was like someone had told them, their dog had died, they had been adopted and their wife had run off with the milkman or something. Couple callers asked if they could sue at one point in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->