Predict the Lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Why? Their odds are pretty low, that would be a pretty unsurprising outcome.

NHL can't have one of their top liked teams and biggest franchises near the bottom of the league. They will do everything to get them back to the top. I would not be surprised at all if the Hawks win a lottery pick.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
arizona-coyotes.png

edmonton-oilers.png

dallas-stars.png

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I have a feeling Buffalo will go ally get some luck and win it. If the Islanders somehow won with the Calgary pick that would just be a disaster for flames lol

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I wont predict the order but I think the top 3 will be 1 team that finished in the 1-3 range, 1 team that finished in the 7-9 range and 1 team that finished in the 4-6 range.

The most entertaining result for the forum would be;

1.Edmonton
2.NYI via Calgary
3. Philly via STL

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
I wont predict the order but I think the top 3 will be 1 team that finished in the 1-3 range, 1 team that finished in the 7-9 range and 1 team that finished in the 4-6 range.

The most entertaining result for the forum would be;

1.Edmonton
2.NYI via Calgary
3. Philly via STL
The Philly pick is top 10 protected. If St Louis wins a lottery pick then they are most likely keeping it

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Edmonton wins lottery.. ******** fans proceed to come to the Oiler board and flip out just like last time.

For everyone who would come to flip out, the lottery was built to reward them for not tanking, as they had a good finish and could be higher haha

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
NHL can't have one of their top liked teams and biggest franchises near the bottom of the league. They will do everything to get them back to the top. I would not be surprised at all if the Hawks win a lottery pick.
Fortunately, this isn't how the real world works.

And, you really shouldn't be surprised either way, because of basic statistical facts. They may well win, and will more than likely not.

Reactions: ManwithNoIdentity

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
Uncle Gary needs my Hawks to be relevant next year, plus he owes us for all those outdoor games we played for him.
Hawks will win the Dahlin!!!

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You do know the NHL has no control over the lottery right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad