GDT: Preddy @ Wild | "Grief Of A Predator" | 7.00 PM | FSN/KFAN 100.3

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Yeah give Suter a break. His linemate change from Weber to Spurgeon and Parise's from Zajac to Koivu.

Billy Mays Here*

Someone post the banner image. "I'm in, are you?" "Nope."

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if weber crosses the line to talk to Suter in an aggressive manner, I'm curious to see what Konopka does. (since that's his thing...looking out for people crossing the line)

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
if weber crosses the line to talk to Suter in an aggressive manner, I'm curious to see what Konopka does. (since that's his thing...looking out for people crossing the line)

Considering my respect for Weber went down a notch after his hit on Zetterberg in the plaoyffs, i hope he gets his nose smashed. Konopka won't give a **** either way :biglaugh:

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Someone post the banner image. "I'm in, are you?" "Nope."

1O4Zo.png

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Niklas Backstrom taking shots from D. Usually means he's starting #MNWild

Russo.

David Poile having a long, friendly chat with Chuck Fletcher throughout the skate. Proves business is business; still buds #suter

Every time #MNWild plays #preds, they sit thru skate. Lot of respect between Fletcher and Poile; Poile knew Fletcher when he was a kid

Billy Mays Here*

Some Preds' fans seem like they're implying that there's now hatred between Suter and Weber. That's not the case. They text each other often and remain friends.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver

Weber and Suter are still friends and Suter talked to Legwand daily during training camp; I expect Weber to come over and chat for a bit during warm-ups. I don't expect any fireworks between the two whatsoever, and I wouldn't expect anything of the sort from anyone else really. Maybe if Tootoo were still here.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Weber and Suter are still friends and Suter talked to Legwand daily during training camp; I expect Weber to come over and chat for a bit during warm-ups. I don't expect any fireworks between the two whatsoever, and I wouldn't expect anything of the sort from anyone else really. Maybe if Tootoo were still here.

That's good. That's the way it should be.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Preds on a back-to-back game with Mason in net, the only way I'd see Wild losing that is by not winning.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
^ Agreed. We are rested, haven't had to travel yet at all. Preds had long games too. This is our game to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad