Predators award nominations

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Hmm. Spitballing here. I don't want there to be more than 10 categories though, that gets annoying. Going with celebs/known names as the trophy names just because I'm unimaginative.

Most positive poster- The Oprah Winfrey award
Most negative poster- The Justin Bieber trophy
Funniest poster - The Ryan Reynolds award
The most unbearable poster who gets a pass because they're cheering for the same team ;) - The Jar Jar Binks trophy
Most 'advanced stats' poster (corsi, fenwick, the works) - Gregory House award
Most alcoholic beverage mentions (not factually, vote on who could be the one) - 'The southern stereotype' trophy

Last edited:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Most positive
Most negative
Most insightful
Poster who contributes the most to HF Preds
Love to hate (jar jar brinks)
Hi jack award
Funniest poster
Favorite "foreign poster" - could be a subban transplant, someone that has the preds as a second team, or from another country
Most likely to be involved in a message board scrap

Off top of my head. finnish had some good ones.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Just my $0.02(US) but the way the season ended I cant see much interest in this, at least not right now...maybe something to pass the time in late July or August

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Just my $0.02(US) but the way the season ended I cant see much interest in this, at least not right now...maybe something to pass the time in late July or August
i would think either right after the cup finals or right after the draft and the first week of free agency. last summer was so short. this one is going to take forever.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
“The Messiah”
Ya know, for the time I called that Hartman goal right before it happened?:naughty:
Either that, or “the new kid on the block.”

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
@torero This was for "message board poster" nominations. Fortunately Subban doesn't post here because you know every post would be his. ;-)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad