Post-Game Talk: Predators (3-5-2) @ Coyotes (4-6-0). 11/3/16, 9PM. Cellar Dwellers Edition

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Domingue has been incredible. We've had so many great chances. We've dominated them pretty much from the puck drop. If Domingue was even slightly off, we'd have 3 or 4 by now.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Subban has his faults but sometimes I wonder how the hell he can see certain guys that are open. Does a great job of drawing the D's attention.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
It occurs to me that this is the textbook game we have been building the team to be...stripping the puck, keeping it either in their end or neutral...constant speed, constant pressure, cycle cycle cycle. The team looks to be starting to gel. Which is a benefit of road trips for sure. Let's hope this game gives them confidence in the system and they carry it to some of the top tier teams.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Subban has his faults but sometimes I wonder how the hell he can see certain guys that are open. Does a great job of drawing the D's attention.

I think he just needs some time to get things sorted out. New system and new players.

Weber may be facing the same thing in Montreal, but his style I think is something that transitions much easier.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I think he just needs some time to get things sorted out. New system and new players.

Weber may be facing the same thing in Montreal, but his style I think is something that transitions much easier.

Agree with that 100%.

That was an incredible play by PK on the goal.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It occurs to me that this is the textbook game we have been building the team to be...stripping the puck, keeping it either in their end or neutral...constant speed, constant pressure, cycle cycle cycle. The team looks to be starting to gel. Which is a benefit of road trips for sure. Let's hope this game gives them confidence in the system and they carry it to some of the top tier teams.
Anyone here watch soccer? We remind myself of a soccer team that lays back a bit and absolutely pounces on the counter attack after a turnover and goes all in from there.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Anyone here watch soccer? We remind myself of a soccer team that lays back a bit and absolutely pounces on the counter attack after a turnover and goes all in from there.

Totally get that! I have loved watching all the stripping they have been doing, really most of the games but really pronounced in that first period.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
In other news, the Blues with another blowout loss. They are very lucky to have the record they do- they have a -8 goal differential, which is worse than ours...

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One more note- if we can hang on and win this game, we could (temporarily) be in the 2nd wildcard spot.

Which is pretty mind-boggling considering the start we have had.....

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005

16-17 Preds are starting to look like the team they can be!

This is the sort of game I was hoping to see, the team looks relaxed and skating well together.

Commentators on NSH-FS-TN take some getting used to...

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

This is the sort of game I was hoping to see, the team looks relaxed and skating well together.

That's a nice way of putting it lol

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand

Please do yourself a favor and mute them. They are awful!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad