Player Discussion: Pre Training camp /Jet sightings / Jet Radar

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
1 day b4 September 1 st. Since the Jets came back in 2011 it seems the Jets start filtering into town on September 1 st or for sure just after September long weekend!

I thought we could use a thread that lets us know who is on the ice for the player only pre camp skates!

A couple days ago I thought I saw Morrissey at Earls on main. I gave a wide berth as I do not care to bother anybody on their personal time out and about.

I gave such I wide berth I’m only 50 % sure if it was even him.

Anyways I’m so pumped to have the season start…. I thought this thread would be a good idea to get us talking HOCKEY!

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
1 day b4 September 1 st. Since the Jets came back in 2011 it seems the Jets start filtering into town on September 1 st or for sure just after September long weekend!

I thought we could use a thread that lets us know who is on the ice for the player only pre camp skates!

A couple days ago I thought I saw Morrissey at Earls on main. I gave a wide berth as I do not care to bother anybody on their personal time out and about.

I gave such I wide berth I’m only 50 % sure if it was even him.

Anyways I’m so pumped to have the season start…. I thought this thread would be a good idea to get us talking HOCKEY!
Hockey!!!

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Thanks Bobby E…. For supplying that Twitter clip.

Now any Rink rats out there know … who the other players on the ice are…at the players only/ non coaches/ non Jet management practices.

I’m interested in knowing when some of our Moose or top prospects get to town.

I’m interested in Zhilkin /Chib./Kuzmin. are they in town yet. As I see this a big camp for all of them.

In Zhilkins interview on I.C. I believe he said he was training in Toronto and Perfetti was at the same facility.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2006
Thanks Bobby E…. For supplying that Twitter clip.

Now any Rink rats out there know … who the other players on the ice are…at the players only/ non coaches/ non Jet management practices.

I’m interested in knowing when some of our Moose or top prospects get to town.

I’m interested in Zhilkin /Chib./Kuzmin. are they in town yet. As I see this a big camp for all of them.

In Zhilkins interview on I.C. I believe he said he was training in Toronto and Perfetti was at the same facility.
Outside the arena yesterday I saw about 5-10 kids (like age 18-20 ish) wearing Jets clothing. Definitely not local. Didn’t recognize anyone but some of you may have.

Reactions: hn777

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
September 1 st…. I heard Namestankov out and about was caught on camera this morning .

He was going 41 in a 30 Zone today (school) …. In River Heights!

And School does not even start until Tuesday after the long weekend!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
'Tis a pity that Scheif will never read all the good-natured ribbing directed his way on this board. :nod:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
He would probably get defensive……which would be a real switch for him…

giphy.gif

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Will the Jets give the opportunity for Heinola to take the next step after a couple of years now? If not, why not just trade him for something...

Has Nikkanen shown anything that makes anyone in here believe he will ever become a fourth liner in the NHL?

Does Kupari have a chance to take a spot as a top9 immediately?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad